What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• themindisitsownplace
    Options
    That for those of us who have been overweight since before puberty, we would get to discover a whole new brand new body.

I never got it when people said "I want to look like I did when I was back in high school/college/etc" because I was always big "back in the days". Instead I get to look at myself in the mirror now and see a body that I absolutely love for the first time ever. It's pretty neat!

This. I'm not there yet, but I know it's going to happen. Thanks for inspring me.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    rickc74 wrote: »
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    No one told me that even after nearly 75 lbs. My boobs have not gotten any smaller... It used to be hard to dress because it was just hard to find clothes that fit me and that I didn't hate... Now I still have the same problem. If it fits good on my waist and hips it does not fit my boobs at all!!! and if it fits my chest it's too big everywhere else!!! Seriously....
    Alidecker wrote: »
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    No one told me that even after nearly 75 lbs. My boobs have not gotten any smaller... It used to be hard to dress because it was just hard to find clothes that fit me and that I didn't hate... Now I still have the same problem. If it fits good on my waist and hips it does not fit my boobs at all!!! and if it fits my chest it's too big everywhere else!!! Seriously....

Ditto! It also didn't make bra shopping easier. The band size going down, but the cup size not going down makes for even less options.

Both of you. Realize the rare combo of a skinny waist and huge tits are things a lot of people pay a lot of money for.

I guarantee the "surgical" ones look better than mine!

That may be, but you probably look great in a sweater. Be grateful to be you.

I've seen so many women do this that I want to to just yank them: if their hair is straight, they want it curly. If it's curly they want it straight. If it's long they want to cut it, if it's short, they want to grow it out. If they have big boobs they want them smaller. If they have small boobs they want them larger. If they are pasty they want a tan, if they're dark, they want to be light. Don't waste another day wanting to be anything but the best version of your own self. Do you and and enjoy who God made you to be.

lg6z8lsjkg0a.jpg

This post is amazing. And the theme of it applies to men as well, if not all of the the specific examples. Thanks for posting it :).

Thanks, it does apply to men too. Maybe especially men. Enjoy you!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    That you will find a new self assurance and assertiveness that you never had before, and people can't put one over you any more

I feel this big time!! it's like an inner warior
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!