Girls opinion

Replies

• ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Depends on the delivery but I would probably be pretty pleased about it. :D
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    It's only not creepy if the guy is attractive.

eh, i disagree. idk if i'd think it's creepy - i'm 51 and basically not too worried about people trying to pick me up. i just think it's inappropriate from anybody i don't know extremely well, regardless of what they look like.

• AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    "Booty" sounds tacky. Like something a 16 year old or 66 year old would say. You want to be somewhere in between.

Be more subtle and say, "You are in GREAT shape" while laser beam staring at her booty. Then snap out of it and walk the hell on. Nothing more, nothing less.

See I would find the laser beam eyes tacky and creepy. I like the simplistic approach of saying oh u have a nice booty more nicer. But honestly wouldn't recommend any guy to say it but only if they are friends with the girl already and even then she might find it offensive.
  • AngelinaB_
    Depends on the context. But, if he has his hands on it and squeezing it, then it's definitely ok to say it at that point.

He better
  • canadianlbs
    itz_kuchie wrote: »
    As a man myself I appreciate the female body. I love it. It's an art..

it isn't an art though. art is things, or actions, that are created to please or communicate with whoever is looking at them.

i'm not art, i'm a person. my body's on the planet for me to live in, not to please other people.

• AngelinaB_
    But the male and female including the physical body was designed to be attractive to the other gender @canadianlbs so there is no harm when he say it's art. Actually most art has derived from the human body.
  • itz_kuchie
    itz_kuchie Posts: 27 Member
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Just making sure everyone knows the op is a dude carry on

Idk what we would have ddone without your input
  • itz_kuchie
    itz_kuchie Posts: 27 Member
    AngelinaB_ wrote: »
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

Lol Kuchie. I would take it as a compliment from you only because I like you. ;)

I would hope so.. haha.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited October 2016
    I really disagree with the people saying that behavior is creepy or uncreepy based on attractiveness. I have encountered many very attractive creepy guys that grab at my body when I am pushing them away, or say very forward things when I don't even know them, those are just a couple examples. And uncreepy guys become more and more attractive to me when they interact with me. It's about these things: do they have good social skills, do they observe your social cues, and respond when they are getting signals from you (smiles, eyes lighting up, tone of voice, etc), back off when you seem hesitant, do they show respect, behave in a way that demonstrates trust, while also being confident enough to talk to you and respond to your cues to go ahead, do you have chemistry together (this is the way your personalities result in smiles, laughter, fun, etc), and compliments are good (but the very first compliment shouldn't be on a specific body part). This is why I only really like meeting people in real life. Online you can't observe or experience these things very well.
  • Died95
    Died95 Posts: 26 Member
    As a man I wouldn't say that because I think she knows it, plus I wouldn't be the first guy to tell her that.... With the way clothes are designed today, people purchase them based upon their assets and to glamorize them. Her best curves and design should be her mind away...
  • canadianlbs
    AngelinaB_ wrote: »
    But the male and female including the physical body was designed to be attractive to the other gender @canadianlbs so there is no harm when he say it's art. Actually most art has derived from the human body.

actually, i don't think i mind plain biology. not saying it's welcome from every random stranger, but it's understandable. art is made explicitly and entirely to be looked at - that's its function and its purpose. so it's a matter of opinion, i guess. but personally when a guy tries to put a high-minded gloss on biology with something like 'the female body is art', i think 'creep'.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

I would take it as a compliment...
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Depends on how it was said. Some people just say stuff in a creepy way lol
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    edited October 2016
    I tend to consider cat-calling and compliments about *kitten* or boobs flattering...but I have issues so I may not be one to ask
  • pazzynj
    pazzynj Posts: 16 Member
    @itz_kuchie, I maybe mistaken as I know people have different types of fetishes! I never knew a guy to get a boner from admiring a woman with nice arms versus admiring booty! LoL

Educate me?
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    I would say thank you. I worked hard for this booty.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Id think it was rude and want nothing to do with someone who approached me that way
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Compliment
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    It's intrusive.