Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    Was he peeping bananas in the men's room?

Or
    Was he prepping bananas in the men's room?
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    naphbx48v4bu.jpg

Hmmm...Banana Dude's dog in his costume?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    There is a guy dressed as a Banana today. It is not Banana Dude.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

Is Banana Dude dressed up?

He is dressed up as an alien, and when I went up to him and said nice alien custom, he said, "what custom?"*.

*this is what I wished happened. I haven't seen him yet.
  • cee134
    Options

Is it you?

No :( But I do need a banana custom, so maybe I'll get one for next year.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Is Banana Dude dressed up?

He is dressed up as an alien, and when I went up to him and said nice alien custom, he said, "what custom?"*.

*this is what I wished happened. I haven't seen him yet.

*kitten* autocorrect.... this is why I like the website better.
  • cee134
    Options
    He's still not here. I have to assume he's either at home working on his costume for tonight or working on his crashed alien spaceship. I'm probably correct about one of these scenarios.
  • JamestheLiar
    JamestheLiar Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten a banana because of foul mushy grossness (not judging). For all I know they are delicious, but so not worth it.
  • cee134
    Options
    I've never eaten a banana because of foul mushy grossness (not judging). For all I know they are delicious, but so not worth it.

Can you eat a banana and document the process? Make sure to have eye contact with the camera the entire time you eat the banana.
  • JamestheLiar
    JamestheLiar Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Can you eat a banana and document the process? Make sure to have eye contact with the camera the entire time you eat the banana.

If you do eat a banana and document the process, please be drunk while you do it.

That would feel wrong to me. Like one time when I innocently petted a cat, and discovered too late that it was in heat. The cat responded in a way that could only be described as icky. I felt like the cat was enjoying my petting in an inappropriate way. Like I had sinned.
  • cee134
    Options

If you do eat a banana and document the process, please be drunk while you do it.

That would feel wrong to me. Like one time when I innocently petted a cat, and discovered too late that it was in heat. The cat responded in a way that could only be described as icky. I felt like the cat was enjoying my petting in an inappropriate way. Like I had sinned.

Cats aren't bananas. You should probably document yourself eating a banana, it is Halloween. Make sure to post it on social media and this site. It's important and for science.
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    Now that I have some candy, I'm going to put some on the cabinet and see which one he goes for. I am going to use a watermelon Now and Later and a Lemon Starburst. (Yes, these are some of the ones I don't like)
  • cee134
    Options
    He's stopped eating at my cabinet, at least today. If he would I could use the old booby trap (pick which candy) and catch him. Something like this...

lfgtnqszg1jw.jpg