What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    edited November 2016
    What I'm finding so far is all the things I thought about weight loss aren't true. For example, hitting that golden hour after PT makes all the difference. Previously, I didn't think it mattered.
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    That while goodwill is good to use while transitioning sizes they have slimming mirrors. It drives me nuts. I already have issues with being able to tell how I look vs how I feel I look.

Not sure if it's just my goodwill but it makes me less likely to purchase because I don't know how I really look! Annoying AF
  • jprewitt1
    jprewitt1 Posts: 264 Member
    akf2000 wrote: »
    LOL yes the shirt tug/ trouser pull - also I'm never ever going to do the t-shirt w/shirt combo again, I used to think it was some optical illusion that made me look slim but I was kidding myself.

I do that all the time now. I truly thought it worked. Now I'm even more self conscious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!