How to talk to those who think I have lost enough and am getting too thin

Options
Berkgal33
Berkgal33 Posts: 71 Member
edited November 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
First let me start by saying I am not TOO thin. I am 5'6.5" tall and weigh 170. My goal is 150. I am a size 12, almost in a 10. I am a BIG girl with big bones(really) and very broad shoulders. My problem is so many people have told me I need to stop losing now, it's enough. I am getting too thin. They refuse to believe me until I disclose how much I weigh and I HATE to do that. I understand I started at 250 and a size 20, and it's a big change; but they refuse to believe I am still in the overweight category. Any advice on how to deal and what to say to people would be welcome.

Replies

• Berkgal33
    Berkgal33 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The post was not compete, I didn't know why. I went back and edited it. Started at 250, and size 20.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Ignore them
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    Berkgal33 wrote: »
    They refuse to believe me until I disclose how much I weigh and I HATE to do that.

Why? Seems like an easy way to end the topic.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    "I am cutting" I will add weight aka muscle. Tell them your body building to kick their *kitten*... who cares what they say. I would ask them where they got their PHD and why are they still working there if they are a doctor?

Seriously, if your healthy I can be not so nice to rude comments- even if they were meant nicely.