November 30 Day Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done.

I like the way these challenges switch things up for us.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done. Gotta admit, I wanted to cry when I saw the jump squats because of my hatred of them from a Tabata workout I do, but this wasn't as bad...lol.
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 10 and 11 of abs and legs complete!

@MiamiSeoul Thanks for the memes... the yoga one really did make me lol :D
  • nthesadl
    nthesadl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Days 10 & 11 Complete! Jump squats are evil. Just sayin'.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Try weighted jump squats and then we're talking evil... (well.. not quite jump as my toes keep contact with the ground... but it's the same idea for the movement.). My trainers idea of fun...

I'll be playing catch up tomorrow. My stomach hurts too much to do more than an easy walk today. I knew I shouldn't have eaten that cheese yesterday evening...
  • SandraScala
    SandraScala Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 10 complete
    @ladyreva78 I know what you mean the other day I had legs with my trainer while holding a 30lb weight, only to do this challenge afterwards. Wound up doing 240 squats. That definitely is not fun!
  • Spears1354
    Spears1354 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Day 11 Modified Challenge Done!
  • Odessak17
    Odessak17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 12 done! Still very sore but was able to manage all 3 challenges in an hour. My legs may be jelly but I feel great!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Day 12 done!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Day 12 done, wowsers!
  • southerngirllostinqueens
    Options
    Oh my sounds like I m in trouble... I got just plain run over at work and got lazy... Just did day 9 so yet again a lot of catching up to do...Gulp.
  • valeriasuarez9523
    valeriasuarez9523 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am following as modified plan as knees and heels won't allow me to do the jumps. Sore in my entire body. I guess that means the exercises are working.
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 12 abs and legs done!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Great job @gojaqs!! Wow....3 hours!!
  • SandraScala
    SandraScala Posts: 35 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Day 11 and 12... Done
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    @sandradeangeloscala Not fun. I agree... but you feel soooooo good afterwards that I'm more than willing to put up with a little bit of 'not fun'. Then again I tend to break out in fits of laughter. Most epic one about a year ago when I was getting me started with squats. Ended up falling flat on my *kitten* and couldn't get myself under control again. Poor guy regularly rolls his eyes at my antics.

@gojaqs Wow! Amazing! And sounded like loads of fun!

I, me, myself and my ego were, on the other hand, extremely lazy yesterday. Went shoe shopping in the morning (European size 42... it's hell to find something pretty and comfortable) then called it quits on the sofa for the rest of the day. :tongue:

I'll be catching up not only one a whole lot of steps, but also on quite a few challenges!
  • bobbylou23
    bobbylou23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 11&12 done
  • Odessak17
    Odessak17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done! Anyone have any suggestions on ways to combat lower back pain during those hip thrusts? Not much money in the bank because of the holidays right now and I don't have a mat so I've been doing the floor exercises on the actual floor (carpeted, thank god). It just feels like every time I finish them I feel so much pain.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Odessak17 wrote: »
    Day 13 done! Anyone have any suggestions on ways to combat lower back pain during those hip thrusts? Not much money in the bank because of the holidays right now and I don't have a mat so I've been doing the floor exercises on the actual floor (carpeted, thank god). It just feels like every time I finish them I feel so much pain.

If you're having actual pain (not soreness), I would stop immediately and consult a trainer or my doctor. Please take care!