married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Anyone else whose OH is a PITA when it comes to meals?

How so?
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My wife will eat anything i cook for breakfast or dinner, lunch is usually diy. the kids learned for to heat soup and make sandwiches at an early age, we saw no need to submit to their meal choices. truth be told, rarely did they want to make their own dinner so they ate what was made and just whined a bit.
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Married 24 yrs. 3 kids, boring desk job. I have no life. Always willing to chat
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi! Married 16 years, an 18 yo and a 12 yo. Life's good :)
  • purplenurple1116
    Options
    married here too:) anyone with kids too?
  • purplenurple1116
    Options
    sorry not meant to sounds creepy haha I have 2 of my own.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have 4 boys.
  • GrnEyez88
    GrnEyez88 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    4 boys here
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Hey married folks. I knew there had to be some here lol.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    We're here but VERY QUIET!

As a 68yo man, married for 48 years in Feb I am amazed that so much "socializing" goes on here! I moved over to MFP site in Sep with WW group GOAD Guys on a Diet b/c WW closed their online Community BBs.

Can I ask our group WHY are you on MFP?

I have lost 145# since Jan 2013, I want to get BELOW 200 next year. Now at 233.
    I follow WW Smart Points plan and do water aerobics, swim and walk 10K steps a day (or at least TRY to).

What's your story?
  • Grey_1
    Options
    My story is fairly simple and boring :) I looked in the mirror one day and really didn't like what I saw. I only really needed to lose 14-15lbs, but I was also very out of shape. The best part is that having seen the change in me, my energy levels and overall attitude, my wife is now interested. I'm hoping she "jumps in" soon - that's my best friend, and it would be great to do this with her.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    We're here but VERY QUIET!

As a 68yo man, married for 48 years in Feb I am amazed that so much "socializing" goes on here! I moved over to MFP site in Sep with WW group GOAD Guys on a Diet b/c WW closed their online Community BBs.

Can I ask our group WHY are you on MFP?

I have lost 145# since Jan 2013, I want to get BELOW 200 next year. Now at 233.
    I follow WW Smart Points plan and do water aerobics, swim and walk 10K steps a day (or at least TRY to).

What's your story?

Impressive loss!!! You'll definitely hit your goal :)

I'm here because I've been here since 2010 and am too comfortable here to go hang out somewhere else on the internet lol. I lost 30 lbs a while ago, gained 10 back, and have decided that's cool as long as I don't turn into a lazy slug.

Participating in the community here keeps me mindful of my health and encourages me to make better choices even though I rarely log. I like a lot of the people here. It's a good place talk about health and fitness science, and I'm kind of a nerd. And I like the socializing - I don't always want to talk about food and fitness, but I don't want to go to another forum either. Unless by socializing you mean flirting... Which I choose to avoid, but for everyone else why not, there's a lot of sexy people on here :p
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Still married.
    Still chit chatting.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    It's all we have left! lol

:joy: Truth!
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    It's all we have left! lol

:D
  • adamhorton79
    adamhorton79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happily married with 3 kids looking to add some like minded friends. Feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • Tucker3306
    Tucker3306 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Married 17 years, three kids, life is good