million dollar ideas

Options
jessiferrrb
jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
i feel like we all have these ideas that we think could be THE NEXT BIG THING

i've had one just now. i'll tell you if you promise not to steal it and to tell me yours too.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Chair pants. A chair that is part of your pants so when you sit you're supported

ev1t238fx6t2.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    My idea is: a rock that is actually your pet.
  • cee134
    Options
    Horse Boat. A canoe built around a horse so you can go from riding to water travel without slowing down. Horse boat!

That made my headache go away. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    My idea is not worth a million dollars.. actually all my ideas are taken.. :(

I will keep trying though.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

We should come up with an app that Bored/Fit guys can use to spreadsheet the bulk messages they send out and they can keep track better! Maybe even a spot to put our names so we all aren't just another babe to them! :D;)
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

We should come up with an app that Bored/Fit guys can use to spreadsheet the bulk messages they send out and they can keep track better! Maybe even a spot to put our names so we all aren't just another babe to them! :D;)

I do believe this is a million dollar worth invention.. It will be the worlds most useful tool for the "funniest" "bored" "fit " guys" out there..

We will be famous... Its gonna be huge!

eta we need a good name.. it should include "babe".. I will think on it.. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I do believe this is a million dollar worth invention.. It will be the worlds most useful tool for the "funniest" "bored" "fit " guys" out there..

Haha! No one better steal our idea! It will be so popular!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Haha! No one better steal our idea! It will be so popular!

I will start writing patents tonight..
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I think there needs to be cupcake delivery services. For those hormonal times in a woman's life when she could literally kill for a cupcake but doesn't want to get out of her sweats and go in public.
    The cupcake delivery company should also offer alcoholic beverages.

Also, I may be hormonal atm.

And I think the man delivering them should be gorgeous and muscular and have no shirt on. He will deliver the cupcakes and I deleted the rest. Let's just say I don't want jail bars. But man id so order *kitten* cupcakes right now.....

We need a good name for it.