What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    What's on my mind this morning is whether Harley (our new old dog) will be physically able to walk all the way to Kodi's school with us, it's about 20 minutes each way....I don't want to leave him alone in case he poops on the rug again! Took him for a walk almost to her school yesterday, but he was slobbering by then, and I was worried if we went further he wouldn't be able to keep going.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind this morning is whether Harley (our new old dog) will be physically able to walk all the way to Kodi's school with us, it's about 20 minutes each way....I don't want to leave him alone in case he poops on the rug again! Took him for a walk almost to her school yesterday, but he was slobbering by then, and I was worried if we went further he wouldn't be able to keep going.

I hope you can take him. She and her friends would love that I bet
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    What's on MY mind? Okay.. Why do some people that are way younger than me look 20 years older o.o
    Why does skin age so badly so soon for others..
    WHYYY does she keep raising her eyebrows thus giving herself thick craters on her forehead..

Things like that. Have to have a sit down with my friend, she looks totes dif from 1 year to the next.
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    What's on MY mind? Okay.. Why do some people that are way younger than me look 20 years older o.o
    Why does skin age so badly so soon for others..
    WHYYY does she keep raising her eyebrows thus giving herself thick craters on her forehead..

Things like that. Have to have a sit down with my friend, she looks totes dif from 1 year to the next.

Smoking and just generally not taking care of yourself can cause that. Also genetics. I have a friend who is 14 years younger than me that smokes. When we are out together, people have guessed me to be younger.

Hard drugs will do that quicker than smoking

I was a pack and half a day smoker for 5 years and I still get carded for everything with suspicious eyes of the cashiers

Oh Pie, you're so cute! They still card you because you're 23!!! You're still a baby!! What till you're an old lady like me!!! LOL

But as for why some age worse or faster, I'm 47, I don't smoke cigarettes, but life hasn't always been the easiest, and I've cried many tears, and I don't think they helped much.

Also, I find running ages my face like nothing else ever has. Someone here once said "you can have a nice butt, or a nice face...but you can't have both!"

Heard that too..

"As a woman, you have to choose between your fanny or your face. I chose my face."

-Zsa Zsa Gabor

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I would have always assumed running would be good for turning back the clock but I do know Tamra Barney from RHOC, she's 48 but has all the money in the world to do plastic surgery or a face lift if she wanted to but after she started getting heavy into fitness she's aged a lot
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I hope you can take him. She and her friends would love that I bet

We took him! He did fabulously..I let Kodi Rose walk him most of the way, and when we got there she had a couple of girls surrounding her petting him, so she felt pretty important..lol! Harley didn't complain about the walk at all, I even had him run most of the way back with me. Win Win!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Why am I hungry?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Almost time to eat?
    Why am I hungry?

• Karb_Kween
    Options
    Almost time to eat?
    Why am I hungry?

I don't eat til 2-3 and ate like a pig for dinner
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    ^^Da heck?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    ^^Da heck?

I think that should be flagged!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ^^Da heck?

It's a spam program. Flag it to get it out of the forums.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ^^Da heck?

It's a spam program. Flag it to get it out of the forums.

done
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Well I have a tough decision. It's either I go to the gym and put in some work OR I can order a "special" brownie through the good ol delivery services and veg all day.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Marqiiz wrote: »
    Well I have a tough decision. It's either I go to the gym and put in some work OR I can order a "special" brownie through the good ol delivery services and veg all day.

Can you go to the gym then order the brownie? That would be what I would do....
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My plan was to roll something up while I waited but I can try to finish my workout by the time my goodies get delivered.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    After over a dang month and a half I finally get my truck back that was stolen. It boggles my mind that someone could steal my truck and have it for a day and cause almost $5000 worth of damage, without having wrecked it. That was just general stupid damage.

Crazy.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    After over a dang month and a half I finally get my truck back that was stolen. It boggles my mind that someone could steal my truck and have it for a day and cause almost $5000 worth of damage, without having wrecked it. That was just general stupid damage.

Crazy.
    That's maddening. Is your insurance covering it? I'd want a new truck personally, after some greaseball violated it.