Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    What's on my mind...there will always be someone who doesn't like me, regardless of what I do or don't do.

Got it - movin on....

I have the t'shirt and the license plate!

eta I can count on one hand my true friends and those that love me.. that's enough the rest don't matter really!
    For sure - it just got me moody and it pisses me off when I let someone get under my skin.
    You could do what I do....i offer awesome embroidered jackets to the few people who do actually like me....sometimes we meet at IHOP and all sit in the same booth, like a gang. It's so awesome. Ok it's just my kids and they don't want to wear the jackets but still..... ;) seriously though this is true sometimes people like you sometime they don't for no good reason....their loss.
    You made me think of taking my girls out for ice cream when they were young.

Thanks for that <3

I still like you! I know that's not worth a whole lot in the real scheme of things.. lol lol lol
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind...there will always be someone who doesn't like me, regardless of what I do or don't do.

Got it - movin on....

eta I can count on one hand my true friends and those that love me.. that's enough the rest don't matter really!
    For sure - it just got me moody and it pisses me off when I let someone get under my skin.
    You could do what I do....i offer awesome embroidered jackets to the few people who do actually like me....sometimes we meet at IHOP and all sit in the same booth, like a gang. It's so awesome. Ok it's just my kids and they don't want to wear the jackets but still..... ;) seriously though this is true sometimes people like you sometime they don't for no good reason....their loss.

Thanks for that <3

I still like you! I know that's not worth a whole lot in the real scheme of things.. lol lol lol

Bull chips - yes it is. <3 Thanks my friend. :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    My tomatoes burned :(
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Got it - movin on....

Thanks for that <3

I know you laughed... life is much better when you laugh and smile!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

Any of them recoverable? Can you do them over?

I might just have to come over and cook my own dinner?????
  • Grey_1
    Options

Got it - movin on....

Thanks for that <3

I know you laughed... life is much better when you laugh and smile!!!
    You're awesome :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

I was able to pick out enough :wink:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I was able to pick out enough :wink:

Spice them bad boys up and serve them.. I am sure they are stilling gonna turn out good with the rest of the dish..
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Tea is on my mind at the moment.. I was gonna have coffee but had too terrible a headache and its too late for it now

• slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    I was joking with a friend and she said "ok there big guy!" My reply was "ok there there big girl."

Needless to say that didn't go over so well! I didn't mean it that way but I just doesn't sound the same. I apologized but she stil isn't talking. Oops

LOL..nope, not the same when you say it to us~ When I call a man "big guy" I'm not actually referencing his girth or weight...it's actually more of a compliment from me as I'm only 5'2, and I tend to have to look Wayyyyy up for you "big" guys!

I won't make that mistake again.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Oh yeah I'm trying to figure out lunch
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Why is grad school trying to screw me by saying I owe financial aid from two years ago. This is keeping me from enrolling in my last class. Always something.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Got it - movin on....

I like you :*<3
  • Grey_1
    Options

Got it - movin on....

I like you :*<3

Ditto my friend :)
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Sex , sex and sex
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My last phone conversation
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    74 degrees here today and it's almost December that's wassup!

Are you complaining?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Someone is always on my mind. Sadly I'm not on his. Therefore I won't sweat it. Whatever...
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Watching a cute movie with my beer. Wish my kitty would come cuddle