December Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• oliviakay83
    oliviakay83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on track!! Woohoo!
    Have had to double up some days but currently up to date, bring on the next workout!!!!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done for both. Almost quit the boot camp challenge...but sticking to it...so far!! Lol. My mind is so boggled that it's so much more difficult to do 3 minutes of mountain climbers than 40 minutes on the elliptical. I just don't get it. I normally don't mind mountain climbers either but I guess the absolute most I've had to do before was 1 minute. :s
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done :wink:
  • Odessak17
    Odessak17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done (for the most part). Didn't want to wake anyone up when doing my jumping jacks so I added up how long total I would have done them and will be doing 3 mins straight later when people start waking up!
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done. Had to break up into sessions of 20, 15 and 15 as I couldn't do 50 sit ups at one time.
  • inunekorei
    inunekorei Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 7 complete by me and allycat. We had to modify the jumping jacks since we have been passing a cold back and forth and both have a pretty bad headache, but at least we did it! Pretty proud of the both of us!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    135terry wrote: »
    Day 7 done. Had to break up into sessions of 20, 15 and 15 as I couldn't do 50 sit ups at one time.

Haha I did exactly the same! Got half way through I though I may die :-( ;-)
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Christmas countdown caught up, although I'm not doing any of the eating challenges- Nobody gets between me and my potatoes ;)

Day 6 of Bootcamp complete.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! Loving this challenge!

Hope everyone is getting on well :-D
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Day 8 done with a couple minor modifications.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    inunekorei wrote: »
    Day 7 complete by me and allycat. We had to modify the jumping jacks since we have been passing a cold back and forth and both have a pretty bad headache, but at least we did it! Pretty proud of the both of us!

It's awesome to have workout buddies/support! Way to be a trooper, hope you're feeling better
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    #ThoughtfulThursday

7o0z2atkm9p3.jpg

GO GET YOUR GOALS!

• Odessak17
    Options
    Day 8 done of countdown! I like how diverse these challenges are, my arms are probably the weakest part of my body so I'm happy to be working on them.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done with a lot of effort. :s

Looking ahead and trying to figure out how I'll ever do 50 push-ups and a 100 dips.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done :)
  • Odessak17
    Options

Looking ahead and trying to figure out how I'll ever do 50 push-ups and a 100 dips.

If it helps a few of us break it all down in sets (: so maybe 2 sets of 25 push ups and 2 sets of 50 dips may help when the time comes.
  • SandraScala
    SandraScala Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Trying to wrap my head around this challenge, just can't seem to get there this month. My trainer/Coach is pushing me HARDER than ever. Hoping at some point I will jump into this challenge.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Odessak17 wrote: »

If it helps a few of us break it all down in sets (: so maybe 2 sets of 25 push ups and 2 sets of 50 dips may help when the time comes.

Question - when you break it up, then are you doing the 45 second filler everytime you break or just the same number of times as if you were able to do them all at once? That uncertainty is what has stopped me so far from breaking them down.
  • sdphil90
    sdphil90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to jump on this challenge? Please tell me it isn't! Starting today!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    sdphil90 wrote: »
    Is it too late to jump on this challenge? Please tell me it isn't! Starting today!

@MiamiSeoul always says it's never too late!! Welcome aboard!