The Walking Dead

Replies

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited December 2016
    Finally an episode this season that wasn't infuriatingly stupid!

Idk, Rosita is looking like a not so bright person right now. Point blank range and she still missed..........

Meh. At least she tried.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Like to hate Negan, but you admire how frickin' wack he is and is relentless when he feels like offing someone.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
    He is literally the reason to watch the show or read the comics.

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member

Idk, Rosita is looking like a not so bright person right now. Point blank range and she still missed..........

Meh. At least she tried.

Sure, but it was a reckless hurried try. 1 bullet at close range, under any other circumstances, would have done the job. She let her emotions control her. She should have waited until calm, and even better if she had more than 1 bullet.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Then his men would have killed all of them. There's no way they're going to off Negan that easily, even if they don't go by the comics.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    I was really glad to see Darryl at Hill Top. When I saw him and Jesus I said "Thank you Jesus!"
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2016
    km8907 wrote: »
    Then his men would have killed all of them. There's no way they're going to off Negan that easily, even if they don't go by the comics.
    xSxyjXw.png
    People always forget this. Rick needed numbers before taking them on was a good idea. In his introduction alone, he brought 50 guys.

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member

Meh. At least she tried.

Sure, but it was a reckless hurried try. 1 bullet at close range, under any other circumstances, would have done the job. She let her emotions control her. She should have waited until calm, and even better if she had more than 1 bullet.

Agreed.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited December 2016
    I like that I know, generally speaking, what's going to happen, but not how it will happen or who will die. Although, I knew Spencer was going to die because he made someone smile and that's pretty much a death sentence in the show. Olivia surprised me, but at the same time, she was having too much screen time for a secondary character, so I had a feeling it wouldn't end well for her.
  • cee134
    I really hope that they don't end this season with a huge *kitten* cliff hanger. For example, they all get ready to attack each other and... wait until next season....
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Finally, some action! Just need Daryl to get his crossbow back and send him in there with a rucksack full of peanut butter. Job done.

• cee134
    edited December 2016
    Keeping this thread alive until Feb. so it's easier to find. I could star it.... but... naw.

bs042l8gmeo7.jpg
  • BecomingNegan
    BecomingNegan Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2016
    Wish it was February already.
    However, the Season 3 Video Game releases in 4 days, so there's something else for me to look forward to.
    This wait should be Easy Street.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Ok, this is pretty awesome now that I think about it.

5odjwdcpsjn8.jpg

on the low this was such a hilarious moment, Rick's face is priceless
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Bump
  • cee134
    edited February 2017
    The Walking Dead: 'Rise Up' Season 7 Episode 9 February 2017 Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSXs7BI2aOM
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    WALKING DEAD tomorrow!!!!! :D

Still hoping Glenn will somehow crawl out from under a dumpster...

And bring Shane with him... :'(
  • jenniferldorris
    jenniferldorris Posts: 15 Member
    Yes I am so excited! Love TWD
  • Suspicious-Activity-Talking-Dead.gif
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm so looking forward to watching this tonight. Traveling, so it is hopefully a good chance to use the treadmill at the hotel while watching... it's the little things, ya know?

ETA: I feel a bit ripped off that there are only 5 more episodes this season. The next months afterwards of anticipation will really hurt.