New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    The Think Thin Pumpkin Spice bar was just ok...in my opinion the pumpkin flavor needed to be stronger.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Anone ever try these ? jar-cutouts_1024x1024.jpg?v=1456426038 2tbsp has 115-150 calories. I guess if you microwave for 30 seconds it turns into a brownie? Kind of curious about that LOL

aRGHHHH! Why did you have to post these?!? There goes another $100!!!! :smiley:
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    tryett wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I looked on the Halo Top website and they said they were sold at the Kroger by me so I was planning on that for dinner (I know, it's been a tough day) but they ended up not having it :( I got Arctic Zero cake batter flavor instead but it's super gross :(

I searched all over the freezer section at Kroger on several occasions as they have had it advertised for weeks. Almost gave up yesterday again when I found a "stray" pint in with the ice cream. Finally found it on the end cap.

Same here - found it on the end cap. I tried it the Cake Batter / Birthday cake flavor last night. O-M-Gahhh!!! It's so delicious!!! I can't wait to try their other flavors. :yum::blush:

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Litttle G Ice cream. This is the chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream. Huge pieces of pb cups and lots of pb swirl. So good!!!!!
    o92dkb1i5gjm.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    ht6dtbd352a5.png

This stuff is to die for! So delicious!

I bought a small jar of this because I couldn't be trusted with the larger jar of the Trader Joe's cookie butter and I wanted to see if they tasted the same. I like the Trader Joe's version better but I impressed myself by actually logging every serving of the Biscoff jar. (I don't with the Trader Joe's version. It's pretty much just me, the jar, and a spoon. The scale usually takes a hike at this point. :))
    I've actually never had either Trader Joe's regular cookie butter or Biscoff's brand. My favorite normal cookie butter is HEB's.

There's a brand I can't find online for the life of me, but they have a chocolate cookie butter that is amazing.
    https://www.heb.com/product-detail/nuccina-cocoa-cookie-butter/2038228

I was looking for cocoa powder to compare prices and found it. This stuff is my favorite cookie butter.

Just the perfect disgustingly sweet treat

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CLC_crossfade_header.gif

Wal-Mart has the larger bag of the new flavors with the exception of the mint!

Still debating on which flavor to buy.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,621 Member
    Options
    CLC_crossfade_header.gif

Wal-Mart has the larger bag of the new flavors with the exception of the mint!

Still debating on which flavor to buy.

I want to try the two that aren't mint but they're not on the website yet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Anone ever try these ? jar-cutouts_1024x1024.jpg?v=1456426038 2tbsp has 115-150 calories. I guess if you microwave for 30 seconds it turns into a brownie? Kind of curious about that LOL

What website do you find this on?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Litttle G Ice cream. This is the chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream. Huge pieces of pb cups and lots of pb swirl. So good!!!!!
    o92dkb1i5gjm.jpg

Man that ice cream brand looks awesome, but way too expensive! Even more expensive than Jenis.
  • CooCooPuff
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'd buy some of that just because of how cool the companies backstory is

Tried some Nestle hot chocolate with cashew milk <3
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The Quest Cookies arrived today! Definitely wasn't expecting them to be so flat and odd looking, but it was pretty good! If you've tried their Quest Cravings cups the chocolate has that same slightly bitter, crumbly taste. Definitely not comparable to Lenny & Larry's or Buff Bakes cookies, but it was enjoyable. It honestly reminded me a lot of their regular chocolate chip cookie dough bar (that's probably all it is), but I can't imagine paying for more. Definitely must be microwaved, gets so soft!!!
    4bqiilyu6qud.jpg
    k8wl2eua2g7t.jpg
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I picked up a pint of Halo Top to see what all the hype was about. I did get the pistachio (bought it before all the latest reviews). I love pistachio ice cream and truly disliked this. The flavor was not appealing, the texture was off and there was a weird aftertaste. Took a couple bites the other day and haven't touched it since. I probably would have tossed it in the trash if it hadn't been so pricey. Definitely doesn't make me want to run out and try another flavor. Especially since most of you like the birthday cake and cookie dough, neither of which appeal to me.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Despite everything I've said about Arctic Zero, I really want to try their banana pudding flavor. If it's anything like the cookie dough, the chunks will be a-ok.

I miss the banana cookies Chips Ahoy came out with last year.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Tried Halo Top's Pistachio flavor. It was delicious but also more subtle nutty flavor and not sweet enough for me to get again. Tomorrow I'll be trying the oatmeal cookie one, the last chance at finding one better than the sea salt caramel :')

Are you seriously going through a pint a day?? :)

I'm making my way through the pistachio right now and like it but ptobably won't get again either.

The HT flavor releases was a beta test, and they are constantly working to improve the recipes. :) Pistachio could definitely use some work...

SERIOUSLY? Well that's a relief! So... how do we communicate our feedback? Because as far as I'm concerned, the cookies & cream was perfect, the cookie dough was perfect, and so was the sea salt caramel, although a few extra swirls wouldn't hurt anybody.
    The red velvet needed a cream cheese swirl or SOMETHING and the peanut butter quite honestly disappointed me because I had hoped for a more rich chocolate base and sweeter peanut butter.
    Does a beta test mean other flavors could be considered? I know I'll probably never get my dream of cotton candy, but a pumpkin or eggnog would be amazing.
    I'm never satisfied. I need an endless variety of Halo Top. That's not too much to ask for, is it?
    Tried Halo Top's Pistachio flavor. It was delicious but also more subtle nutty flavor and not sweet enough for me to get again. Tomorrow I'll be trying the oatmeal cookie one, the last chance at finding one better than the sea salt caramel :')

Are you seriously going through a pint a day?? :)

I'm making my way through the pistachio right now and like it but ptobably won't get again either.

Yes, yes I am going through a pint of day. And I have no shame. Only happiness.

GAHH cotton candy would be incredible! Or bubble gum... Or banana. Or key lime pie.

OMG COTTON CANDY PLEASE!!! Now I have a massive craving for cotton candy ice cream...my favorite flavor as a kid.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The Quest Cookies arrived today! Definitely wasn't expecting them to be so flat and odd looking, but it was pretty good! If you've tried their Quest Cravings cups the chocolate has that same slightly bitter, crumbly taste. Definitely not comparable to Lenny & Larry's or Buff Bakes cookies, but it was enjoyable. It honestly reminded me a lot of their regular chocolate chip cookie dough bar (that's probably all it is), but I can't imagine paying for more. Definitely must be microwaved, gets so soft!!!
    4bqiilyu6qud.jpg
    k8wl2eua2g7t.jpg

Thanks for the review. Looks like there chocolate chip bar but flattened out into cookie form LOL. Does it taste just like the chocolate chip cookie dough bar baked a little? I used to bake mine sometimes.
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    nsa-vanilla-big.png

So damn good. 220cal for a cup :)

Have you tried any of their other flavors? I'm in love with all their ice creams

Earth Balance just came out with their own peanut butters. They're awesome! They have one peanut butter that uses coconut oil and another regular peanut butter that has flaxseeds and is sweetened with fruit palm oil and agave syrup.