What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    @Madwife2009 That's great, I'm so glad you found some things to be positive about! I hope that you get your health issues sorted out soon. *hugs*
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    @Madwife2009 That's great, I'm so glad you found some things to be positive about! I hope that you get your health issues sorted out soon. *hugs*

Seconded!! That's just awesome :)
  • Cylphin60
    @SueSueDio - I love the pics you posted, especially the ring. :)
  • Cylphin60
    edited December 2016
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    SueSueDio wrote: »

Seconded!! That's just awesome :)

Aw, thank you :) I've been through the mill over the last three months but I am more determined than ever to shift the remaining weight. The consultant is certain that I will be sorted out, it's just a question of time and getting the medication right.

Today is the first day of my future; I have logged everything that I've eaten, been out for a 21-mile bike ride (despite the freezing cold/wind) and loved every second of it (would have been longer but the dark beat me today), refused profiteroles (my all time favourite) at dinner and I am feeling good.

So that's another three NSVs and I am really excited about starting at the gym tomorrow :)

@Madwife2009 With your mind set, you've already got your goals made, and will be seeing them before you know it. :) I love a positive attitude in someone as I really believe that's 75% of the battle.

You got this, you really do.
  • Cylphin60
    bele2009 wrote: »
    I used to take the elevator to get up a few flights of stairs. Today I was looking forward to hit the stairs to go 3 storey up. Did so without having to catch my breath. Surprising how much an extra 65 lbs to carry around was thought on the body!
    I do lots of stairs at work. Isn't that the best feeling? :)
  • Cylphin60
    I went to a Christmas party last night and skipped the made-to-order donuts and fresh apple pies.

You are....stronger than I :D
  • Cylphin60
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I was able to execute 12 solid P/U's this AM. It took three sets of four each and I also did 15 minutes on the elliptical machine. Not to shabby considering all the crap my body is recovering from.
    Back when I first started, it was 1 or 2 minutes on the elliptical. 15 is not shabby at all.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    bele2009 wrote: »
    I used to take the elevator to get up a few flights of stairs. Today I was looking forward to hit the stairs to go 3 storey up. Did so without having to catch my breath. Surprising how much an extra 65 lbs to carry around was thought on the body!
    I do lots of stairs at work. Isn't that the best feeling? :)

I love the stairs at work...actually miss them on days off.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!