• spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    edited December 2016
    graphics-christmas-star-822458.gif

Done it! Copied and pasted UBB Code
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,994 Member
    morning ladies~
    Tom is going to a bank an hour and a 1/2 away to deposit our rent check from the renter.. we have to pay the house taxes down here by the end of the year and because our renter is canadian , he has to take it to the bank we use that is TD Bank .. I will not take that ride.. will do some walking and tiding up around here and then go to the pool..
    tonight is bingo,will buy my ticket for the dance tonight for Saterday.. Tom will go to the dog track that night..
    finally slept through most of the night except for a few pee breaks
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,847 Member
    <3
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited December 2016
    Good morning ladies! I will be MIA until Monday! We will be celebrating one of our 4 Christmases. We will be heading out this afternoon and returning Sunday or Monday. We hope to be ahead of the snowstorm that is forecasted for Friday afternoon into Saturday morning. We were thinking of canceling but after all we do live in Minnesota and this is normal weather. I like many of you hate to drive in bad weather.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm starting mine early!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,194 Member
    Morning peeps!
  • SSC1958
    SSC1958 Posts: 411 Member
    edited December 2016
    Feel almost like a new woman this morning, hair cut, gray gone...now if the eyes would only get better.

I'm wondering about DJ and Michele too...

Yay Kate!

You are all in my thoughts have a wonderful day.

Carey - Northern Alberta

Goals for Dec:
    - Increase walking to 7500 per day by end of month
    - Get to Tai Chi at least once a week
    - Increase daily water intake
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,132 Member
    :)Sherry, we have a 2010 Subaru Legacy that we bought used in March. We think it's the best car we ever had. It has all wheel drive and we feel safe wherever we go. We see lots of Subarus around here.

<3 Barbie in NW Washington
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Doctor came in this morning at 6AM to discharge me. As far as energy level, much better. Blood count up after blood transfusion. But slept poorly last night then he comes in at 6. I already have stuff being done but they are very good about being very quiet and try to hang antibiotic without me knowing about it. But this morning was the pits. And this thing in my nose sometimes sits in just the wrong place that my CPAP can't get any air in my nose. So I am going home really tired. I dint like a high heart rate, I can't tolerate it. To me even a rate of 75 - 80 is high. So when I go to bed, the head has to be up real high until my breathing and heart rate settles down. With that I gradually lower the head of the bed until it is close to flat. I have. I have never gotten to flat. But at home I have a flat bed. So I have no idea why it will be like. I know Charlie can take the CPAP and noise machine downstairs where I have a recliner but I want my own bed. The cat wants me in there. It's just feet for thr bathroom. If I am downstairs, I have to walk up 2 flats of stairs. Ok, those are my worries.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    B)
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Joyce! Glad you're home...

Lisa in West Texas
  • ColorMeGinger
    ColorMeGinger Posts: 8 Member
    Good Morning. I'm new to this group, but not to Nutrisystem. I've been reading and enjoying the posts from the last few days. I'm trying to be more 'involved' here in hopes of it helping to keep me motivated.

And I love my Subaru!

:smile:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,061 Member
    Thanks citjane!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,600 Member
    edited December 2016
    Betty - WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D<3:drinker:

Just made three small pots of kipper paté and put them in the freezer for guest lunches. It's very salty because I used Philly Light instead of cream cheese, but will be fine served chilled. I did lick the processor bowl. >:) Do you have kippers in the US?
    Also put my yoghurt in the oven. :D

Bought another eggplant this afternoon, so I will make the eggplant rollatinis tomorrow. Making progress. ;)

Sea bass tonight.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Yay Betty in Happyland!!!!! That is wonderful!! (swings ya around and we dosey-doe...)
    Becca
    Oregon
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Mary from MN: Enjoy your travels and stay safe. :flowerforyou:

Joyce: I hope the transition to home-life goes smoothly and you are able to get enough rest. :heart:

Ginger: Welcome! :smile:

Betty: Congratulations on a huge improvement in your cholesterol levels. You are a star! :star::drinker: :star:

Heather: I've never had kippers & haven't seen them in grocery stores or offered in restaurants, but I'll bet they're available on the east coast or in larger cities. I'm guessing you can get them in Victoria BC. :smiley:

We watched the Portland Gridlock show on the news channels last night and were intensely grateful that we live in a small town outside the horrid frustration circle of the gridlock zone. Counting my blessings regarding location today while DH researches what printer to buy to replace ours. I would NOT recommend an HP Photosmart 7525 to anyone I like. I am still furious that it has a magic number of prints and then shuts itself off (self destructs) forever. I don't plan to buy any of their printers in the foreseeable future.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

christmas-tree-gifts.gif