New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Root beer ice cream?

Weis Grocery has their own Root Beer Float ice cream (their ice cream is similar to Turkey Hill).
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I bought the S'mores and Cookies & Cream Halo Top pints at Kroger today, since they were on sale for $3.99. I like both of them, but they taste pretty much the same to me. The S'mores just has some mini chips in it. And since the ice cream makes them cold, they really only add texture. I think that a fudge swirl would work better than chocolate chips. And I want more marshmallow flavor! All I could taste was the graham.

Also, while not a new product, I also bought a quart of Humbolt Creamery Organic Vanilla ice cream at Walmart for $2.00. It's really good! Nice and creamy, and perfectly sweet. Not low calorie, though (180 / 1/2 cup). But you can't beat the price -- even most budget ice creams cost more!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Root beer ice cream?

Root beer cookies? I don't know where you ppl live that get to eat Chips Ahoy Root beer cookies. I never even knew they existed!

Not sure if I've eaten root beer ice cream.. but root beer popsicles.. YUM!

I got a bag of these last night I thought they were great, I got the original black bean. I'd definitely buy them again. They've got 5g. fiber and 5g. protein.. so that was nice to see. Plus basic simple ingredients so they really do taste like black beans and rice.

I haven't kept up with all 248 pages of the thread so if these have already been mentioned... they're being brought up again. :wink:

INGREDIENTS: Whole Black Beans, Pure Sunflower Oil, Long Grain Rice, Sea Salt.

blackbeanlg.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Not a new product, but more of a question. Why are there not more key lime pie or root beer flavored ice creams? Does anyone remember Extra dessert delight gum? That stuff was crack.

I loved that gum but I chewed so much of it I'm sick of key lime now (although Dannon's Light & Fit Greek yogurt is an exception). I don't think key lime sells very well considering it's one of the flavors Arctic Zero discontinued and when Turkey Hill had it I noticed it always sat on the shelf for a while. I've never even seen root beer ice cream before o.o

All I need is cotton candy and I'm happy, but I bet Halo Top could make a nice key lime pie one, their lemon flavor already reminds me of lemon meringue pie a bit!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    I bought the S'mores and Cookies & Cream Halo Top pints at Kroger today, since they were on sale for $3.99. I like both of them, but they taste pretty much the same to me. The S'mores just has some mini chips in it. And since the ice cream makes them cold, they really only add texture. I think that a fudge swirl would work better than chocolate chips. And I want more marshmallow flavor! All I could taste was the graham.

Also, while not a new product, I also bought a quart of Humbolt Creamery Organic Vanilla ice cream at Walmart for $2.00. It's really good! Nice and creamy, and perfectly sweet. Not low calorie, though (180 / 1/2 cup). But you can't beat the price -- even most budget ice creams cost more!

I've never seen HT on sale! Go back & stock up!

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Root beer ice cream?

Root beer cookies? I don't know where you ppl live that get to eat Chips Ahoy Root beer cookies. I never even knew they existed!

Not sure if I've eaten root beer ice cream.. but root beer popsicles.. YUM!

I got a bag of these last night I thought they were great, I got the original black bean. I'd definitely buy them again. They've got 5g. fiber and 5g. protein.. so that was nice to see. Plus basic simple ingredients so they really do taste like black beans and rice.

I haven't kept up with all 248 pages of the thread so if these have already been mentioned... they're being brought up again. :wink:

INGREDIENTS: Whole Black Beans, Pure Sunflower Oil, Long Grain Rice, Sea Salt.

blackbeanlg.png

They have black bean & white bean chips. They have now released them with different flavors. They're awesome!

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    I am currently waiting on an order of edible cookie dough. My weakness!!

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2210-e1454207189414.jpg

What fresh hell is this?

LOL Go here and it will explain all:

http://unbakedbar.com/

They even have customized dough!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

What fresh hell is this?

M&MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes back to actually check out the website now*

Ooooookay, no nutritional info yet scares me. :p
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I just bought new Hidden Valley Ranch's honey BBQ salad dressing. I'm pretty excited to try it tonight.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

What fresh hell is this?

M&MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes back to actually check out the website now*

Ooooookay, no nutritional info yet scares me. :p

At this point, I figure if I am eating cookie dough by the spoonfull, I won't worry about calories. :smiley: BUT I intend to consider 1oz a serving, and will look in the database for a reasonable estimate, just to keep on track.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried this yet? I'm not overly fond of Hershey usually, but the bar I made at their factory a few months ago was very tasty... so I'm curious!

hersheycaramelcrunch-03.jpg

Finally found it at CVS. Not bad... but it would be tastier if it wasn't Hershey chocolate, lol!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

OMG you will HAVE TO review this once you receive it! The company is close in distance to where I live so im debating putting an order in and picking it up lol
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

OMG you will HAVE TO review this once you receive it! The company is close in distance to where I live so im debating putting an order in and picking it up lol

AND include a picture of what you ordered and tried!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Anone ever try these ? jar-cutouts_1024x1024.jpg?v=1456426038 2tbsp has 115-150 calories. I guess if you microwave for 30 seconds it turns into a brownie? Kind of curious about that LOL

i have the sugar cookie flavor... pretty good but not sure if i'm sold yet as i haven't had much of it.

I'm going back & forth on whether or not I want to buy some of this Gbutter.

If I bought any it would either be Sugar Cookie, Cookie Dough, or Brownie Batter.

The cookie dough can't be as bad as the Cracked Nut Butter.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Root Beer and Ice Cream.....

Many years ago, you could go to the corner drug store and get a root beer float. It's ice cream in a tall glass, with root beer poured over it. It's great!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Couldn't find pictures of either, but Walmart has a "Heavenly Cranberry Bar" that's a blondie with cranberries, cream cheese frosting and orange zest. If you like cranberry, it's really yummy.
    Chobani has a flip I've never seen before called "Pistachio Paradise" and it's pistachio yogurt with pistachios, cranberries, and vanilla cookies. I LOVED it. It tasted like pistachio ice cream and the softened cookies in the yogurt was a nice texture.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    amy_kee wrote: »
    Root Beer and Ice Cream.....

Many years ago, you could go to the corner drug store and get a root beer float. It's ice cream in a tall glass, with root beer poured over it. It's great!

I used to love making floats when I was a kid. All the talk of root beer recently in this thread had me thinking about picking up some diet A&W and some vanilla Halo Top and making one actually.

It's funny you should mention this!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    The Fitjoy Birthday Cake Batter Bars are officially out! :D I LOVE Birthday cake anything. I really want to take advantage of their free shipping offer, and I love the winter flavors they released, but I'm afraid that I might end up not liking the Birthday Cake Batter Bars. That'd be such a sad waste of almost $30.
    https://www.fitjoynutrition.com/products/birthday-cake-batter-protein-bars