40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas! Gotta love hotels with fitness rooms!
    Oh and my Fitbit! Hope you all are getting a jump on the new year and your goals!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas cool kids
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Legs"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Back"=Done!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Greetings all, Bootcamp done. gam3rguy, we use a tire outside for flips we can use a bat or sledgehammer. It is a good stress reliever. There's nothing like working out at 6 a.m. My coworkers hate it because I am wired all day at work. Have a great day everyone.
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    8km done
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I hope y'all had a great Christmas 40+ers. I'm looking forward to the new year next, no resolutions other than to keep doing what's been working. :)
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a blessed CHRISTmas and happy Hanukkah!

Got some walking done while in VA. Temps in mid to low 40'sF both day...and forgot my knit cap. Still got in 2.88 and 2.86 miles of walking in on Sunday and Monday. Saturday and Today were filled with airport walking...though I also pulled an all-nighter cleaning my house before I left (didn't realize it was so bad until I got into it). Relaxing at home tonight after 9 hours of traveling, but the weather looks great for some paddling tomorrow (80F and smooth conditions).
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Strength session w/trainer done this morning. Easy run tonight.

Reality check tomorrow in the form of a Swim Fitness Test with my coach.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Extreme Fit (crossfit type class) done. There's nothing like a morning workout. Have a great day everyone.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Hello and HHD!!!!

Strength: Shortcut to size, month 2, Week 1, do over Chest, Triceps and Calves

Cardio: None

I'm back! did not work out in almost 4 weeks while I was away visiting family! so today's workout just about killed me! but it was so good to be back to what I love doing!
    seems I have lost strength while away, and I was such naughty eater too, so, gained some weight as a result, but that's nothing to worry about, I am determined to get to even a better shape than my pre-holiday! have to put those extra calories I eat to good use!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,122 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    B) Had a lovely afternoon paddling (nearly 2 hours; 4.7 miles)...so needed the water time. Smooth conditions; sunny; 80F; clear water. Great day to be out. Feeling much less like a blob. :smiley:
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Shortcut to Size: Back, Biceps and Abs done!