SPIN- 40MIN, 86ar, 100aw, 11-14g, 121ahr, 141mhr, 17mi = 323c
    apple iwatch- 331c
    ride gym 2 dome- 8.35min, 10amph, 138mhr, 1.4mi = 86c
    apple iwatch- 63c
    jog/walk station 2 wk- 7.26min, 110mhr, 4ap, .4mi = 48c
    apple iwatch- 54c
    jog wk 2 sta- 4.41min, 10ap, 141mhr, 68c
    apple iwatc 54c
    ride dome 2 hm- 18.25min, 8.3amph, wahoo, didn't record right, apple watch, 149c.
    total cal 791
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Lenora - did you see the videos now?

Did 50 minutes of a "You Can Go anything for a Minute" DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Body Pump DVD.

Think I'll go to the soup kitchen tomorrow and take some more of the food that I don't want any more in the house -- crackers, tomato soup, and cocktail sauce for shrimp. We have Newcomer bowling in the evening.

A friend of mine from college came here. I haven't seen her in about 12 years. she was telling me that one of our other friends has Alzheimer. I'm really shocked. She's the friend who is no longer with her hubby that I was shocked to find out. We had a really nice visit with her and her "friend". Vince said "you could have talked for two more days".

I'm giving Vince new water shoes for me. the ones I have right now I guess I've had them for quite a few years and they are getting worn out. Not the bottoms, but the elastic that holds them on my feet is getting stretched out. Next it'll be time for new webbed gloves.

Re - thanks for popping in. It's always so good to see you

StrzyKa - welcome

Carol - my heart goes out to you. At least now you know that your mother is in a better place and out of any pain

A height difference probably doesn't make much difference in bed <snicker>

Beth - so glad your hubby went home. I know how scary that is. Glad to hear that your dh will be joining you. I could never get Vince to.

Michele in NC
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    old-year-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,257 Member
    Options
    Quick shout.

DS went home last night on the train. Laundry went in, it's drying and will be put on this morning. DH's younger daughter arrives this afternoon. We are going to the pub. :D
    We got in 800 calories exercise yesterday because we walked to the pub for snack lunch. I had an alcohol free day. :D Came in even on calories.
    Not weighing myself right now. Next week.

Sending hugs to those who need them, Barbie, Carol, Allie, Joyce, Beth and, I'm sure, others of you. <3<3<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    <3

Kate UK
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    lilybeth62 , welcome. Good job on making the decision to get back on track. You have found a great group of supportive, encouraging women. Glad to have you with us on this healthy living journey.

janetr okc
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Back in Texas... we've both agreed the next long driving trip needs to be when we leave for good. Nonetheless, it was a good thing to have done, and we're both happy we went.

Unfortunately, somewhere up there is my DH's jean jacket, with his only key to his work truck in it. Don't even know why he was hauling it around... as the work truck stayed here in Texas. So, today is a trip to the Ford dealer in town to see if we can get a key made for it. It's an older one, 1999, so don't know how tough/easy this is going to be. So far, it hasn't turned up in Oklahoma...

Need more coffee.
    Love y'all,
    Lisa, glad to be back with all my stuff in Texas
  • fitfor2017andbeyond
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I began my healthy eating/fitness journey again 4 days ago. I lost weight last year and regained it after a challenging year. Last time I combined it using the app "couch to 5k" program which I found I was able to do if I slowed down my running pace (its almost a walk!) Although I am in my 50's I see older runners and I am inspired by them.
    Anyone out there interested in doing the couch to 5k with me along with my fitness pal?
    Anne
  • Bellipong
    Bellipong Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm just starting after slowly putting on about two stone. I'm 56 and live on a small holding in the south of England with my husband. I'm committed to losing weight but I just find it soooo hard! Good luck everyone.

Heather in Bournemouth, England

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Keep going Allie

Keep truckin' Lisa sorry for the bad pun

Keep posting lilybeth and welcome

Off to spend the day with my introverted nephew (21yo) handsome, tall, smart. I in comparison graying, short, and .... well I do have a car and a bank account so maybe it evens out in the end. Wish me well for another touristy day in NYC.

Gotta hit the gym before the day begins, 2 cups of coffee are not gonna be enough today still nursing a sore throat and stuffy sinuses.

NYKAREN
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Shout out to the newbies Heather, StrzyKa, Anne, Lilybeth, MicheleNC

(Just kidding, Michele, you naughty thing with your snickery comment about height differences LOL!!!)

Healing and affectionate thoughts to all of you & your family members who are ill or facing tough times...Carol, Beth, Joyce, Barbie, Gloria, Heather, Allie, NYKAREN, Meg, and anybody I may have inadvertantly missed or who may choose not to disclose, but need a hug and a warm thought...

My partner is going to teach our niece to make yeast bread today. We may have a neighbor and a granddaughter as well if they decide they want in on the baking lesson.

I am going to Jazzercise and then to work.

"Being normal is vastly overrated." - Debbie Reynolds 1932-2016

Karen in Virginia
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Here lol
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Allie ~ Good for you! You go girl!
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,878 Member
    Options
    Allie, you go girl! You deserve it!

DH bugging me. Talk later.

Rita from CT
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,060 Member
    Options
    Allie you deserve a new bed.

Going to a luncheon with people I used to work.

I am making a fruit salad.

:heart: Margaret
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,878 Member
    Options
    So sad about Carrie Fisher, and now Her mother Debbie Reynolds. What is it about holidays and death?