No Alcohol November 2016 Challenge!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• onsickmom
    onsickmom Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That would be me!!!!! Rolling thru December!!!!! Lol....kids are driving me nuts today....I'm fighting that urge to go back to not caring and drink it all away....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! But it has crossed my mind more than once today...Ive got 100 days in....I should be jumping for joy...I really need to jump in a car and take a long drive ALONE!!!!! I'm always with noise....Wanna just hear the hum of my mustang...I haven't drove in a year..Thanks partly to my new knee....Cant push in the clutch....And daughter getting her life in order and needing daycare....I'm blessed....I need to count them...Stop dwelling on stuff that brings me down..It don't help
  • onsickmom
    Options
    @Santeham Still going in Dec.,Hope all is well with you!!!!
  • onsickmom
    Options
    Still going on other page!!!!!!!! Happy Dec 13 th sober
  • onsickmom
    Options
    Dec 23 Rd. Still sober....hope your all well enjoying the holidays
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm starting up again for January! I really liked how slim I got and how energetic I was all of November!
  • blwelch1
    blwelch1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    good for you monkeyme.... i am thinking about trying whole 30, and you can not have alcohol with that either. I also just joined a gym challenge and i will be learning how do lift weights. I have read so much on MFP on how that is a game changer as far as losing weight and changing body composition.
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any alcohol since November 25! I can tell I'm less bloated and it's been so much easier staying within my calorie goal. I'm planning on drinking on New Year's Eve, but not much. My best friend and I are just hanging out at her house with our kids and I'll have to drive home if my husband doesn't want to go and listen to us gossip all night. Then January 1 I'll be back to no alcohol :)
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    blwelch1 wrote: »
    good for you monkeyme.... i am thinking about trying whole 30, and you can not have alcohol with that either. I also just joined a gym challenge and i will be learning how do lift weights. I have read so much on MFP on how that is a game changer as far as losing weight and changing body composition.

This past summer I did Stronglift 5x5 I saw fast results! I'm now maintaining at about a pound or two heavier than normal but still look as slim! It's hard getting used to that number though, lol. I do want to get back below 140 so hoping next month I can reach that goal or get started.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    I haven't had any alcohol since November 25! I can tell I'm less bloated and it's been so much easier staying within my calorie goal. I'm planning on drinking on New Year's Eve, but not much. My best friend and I are just hanging out at her house with our kids and I'll have to drive home if my husband doesn't want to go and listen to us gossip all night. Then January 1 I'll be back to no alcohol :)

The first part of this month I didn't drink as much as before my Sober November but since the week before Christmas I've gone all out, lol. My family has that affect (in a good way, they're a fun bunch). I have a bottle of wine saved for New Years Eve but I've been drinking beer and the Crown Royal that I got for DH for Christmas all this week, lol. Only a few more days till the 1st!!!

Good for you, over a month!!!
  • KrazyKrissyy
    KrazyKrissyy Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've never drank in my life. What I need is a no chocolate challenge lol. Please make one :wink: