Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    @quiksylver296, Omigosh, are you okay?

It was a bit painful. :D I'm good now, though. Just don't have top lashes on half of one eye...

I'm glad to hear that you're okay! Don't know if it helps, but at least your nails look amazing..?

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    :o:# Tami!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Great news about the cake, LenGray!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
  • LenGray
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 Everything's better with ganache, in my opinion :p I'm glad that you enjoyed it!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I think I need @LenGray to cook for me, and @Susieq_1994 to make the dessert!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Fun fact:

I peed off 3.2 pounds of water weight yesterday, and 5.2 pounds since Christmas.

Wow. And Mr. Susie calls ME a water-to-pee-converter! You have me beat. :p

I'll gladly make you dessert! What's your favorite? ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 Everything's better with ganache, in my opinion :p I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Except maybe fish. ;) Thanks! :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Thanks! :D This week I'm also replacing my chicken enchilada casserole with a diabetes-friendly king ranch chicken that he's actually looking forward to. I'm also looking into sugar-free bbq sauce for my homemade pulled pork :) If I can't find any, I may just have to try making my own sauce.

Next week I'm tackling another of his favorite foods-- Sweet and sour chicken.

I love how dedicated you are to helping your father be healthy. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Fun fact:

I peed off 3.2 pounds of water weight yesterday, and 5.2 pounds since Christmas.

Usually cheesecake!!! But everything you make looks amazing!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Fun fact:

Usually cheesecake!!! But everything you make looks amazing!

All yours. Dulce de leche + caramel topping + crumbled speculoos biscuits. 850ish calories a serving. Enjoy! ;)

7fz3wxhdlwg3.jpg

w4nh5ucf743c.jpg
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Happy Thursday. I am ready for 2016 to be done. Tired of losing people this year. My girlfriend lost her dad just a few days before Christmas and he was only 56. We never know when our time will be, so love fiercely and often.

On a brighter note, I have signed up along with several of us to do the 2017 in 2017 challenge. I know with all of us on the team we will reach our goal. This will be one of the motivating factors in my getting back to exercise.

I love the "love fiercely and often" I am a true believer in living each day as if it is your last. No regrets!

Where is this 2017 challenge?

We found it through facebook, but I am sure you could probably google it and find it.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    When you are curling your eyelashes and your grip slips, let the curler drop. Fight every instinct you have to catch it! #onenakedeye

w42jr569dfnt.jpg

Time to get some falsies for a bit??
  • crosbylee
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Thanks! :D This week I'm also replacing my chicken enchilada casserole with a diabetes-friendly king ranch chicken that he's actually looking forward to. I'm also looking into sugar-free bbq sauce for my homemade pulled pork :) If I can't find any, I may just have to try making my own sauce.

Next week I'm tackling another of his favorite foods-- Sweet and sour chicken.

Bohemian Rhapsody BBQ sauce. The guy handmakes it all and it is diabetic friendly, no sugar. It is tasty, if a bit pricey. You can google it. I use it myself.
  • LenGray
    Options
    I think I need @LenGray to cook for me, and @Susieq_1994 to make the dessert!

Haha, there's always room for one more at my dinner table! ;)

Also, that is some very impressive peeing, ma'am! I thought I was a champ but you have me beat, seats down! (<--couldn't help myself lol)