This is MY year!

Options

Replies

• 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @perkymommy Welcome to this group......get ready for 2017!
  • Trawnagal
    Trawnagal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Made it through Christmas, with a two-pound spike that quickly went away... so overall maintained while still enjoying myself, which was the plan! Time for some serious losing now. Goals this week: 1) 1200-1300 calories/day, heavy on protein and veggies. 2) meet with a trainer to design a new, stepped-up fitness routine
  • Trawnagal
    Options
    Something else I'm going to try is a log of what works for me and what doesn't work in terms of getting results... so i can start doing more of the former and avoid the latter!
  • valerier77
    valerier77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in. Grabbing 2017 by the horns. Started today!
  • iheartchocolate2016
    Options
    Gosh I need help to get motivated to lose again and get back in control of my life too. Can I join your "year"? Thanks.
  • jenwil1999
    jenwil1999 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, just read this thread and motivated to join! In fact, after years on this site, I just created a profile so I could join you.

@1stplace4health - You've really started and stuck with it. Good luck on getting below 190! Holidays are tough.

@courtneyfabulous - You've been the most faithful contributor and really encouraging. Love it!

My goal: Now until May (when I'll be moving), track and monitor food. Establish better eating habits. Get and stay below 200 lbs.

Last week
    Weight: 127
    Days tracked: 0
    Days within calorie goals: 0

Today (Thursday)
    Weight: 117.6 (had surgery, details on profile)
    Days tracked: 5
    Days within calorie goals: 5
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @Trawnagal The holidays are tough. Just as long as you keep pushing through them, you'll have success. WTG!
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @valerier77 Happy you could join us! Best wishes
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @iheartchocolate2016 All losers welcome!!! LOL. Glad you could join us! Let's go!
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @jenwil1999 Welcome. You say you want to stay under 200 lbs, but you currently weigh 117 lbs? How much weight are you trying to lose? Welcome to the group.
  • jenwil1999
    jenwil1999 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    @1stplace4health

Wow, wrote that late last night and didn't even notice the typo (twice!). I'm at 217. I'm not sure my ideal weight, probably should be around 120-130. But I'd be happy enough to hit and stay under 150 for the rest of my life. I'm not setting any long term goals, just going to take it 20 lbs at a time and see how I feel as I get closer.

• Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Love the motivation! I'm not trying to lose as much as I'm trying to maintain my current and gain mass for my 2018 competitive bodybuilding season. I'd love to connect if you're interested! I'm very active on MFP, just not super active in the community boards (915 days logged today!!)

Im excited to see what this year brings for you!! :smile:
  • secrettigger13
    secrettigger13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm deffo in!!!
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @jenwil1999 That's sounds more accurate, lol. We will reach our goals this year. Let's go!
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @Kait_Dee Sounds like a challenge. Best wishes. You can do it!
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @secrettigger13 Welcome!
  • katego8
    katego8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, im also in...Happy new year wonderful peopl!! Greetings from Croatia!! Add me for a friend, so that we can be each other support :)
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @katego8 Welcome & Happy New Year!
  • Smcptn
    Smcptn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!! I am in and would like to lose weight! I am determined and focused!
  • Trawnagal
    Options
    Here's my mini-goals for this week:
    1). Log food diary every day... trying to up my protein and complex carbs while staying around 1250 calories
    2). Make my workouts more effective. Starting with a personal trainer on Tuesday!