jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Run_Fit wrote: »
    You want to blast the guy for being creepy but you gave him your number to text you while being in a relationship with another guy? Come on now... you liked the attention or you would have never given him the digits.

Oh, so if I'm married, I can't give my number to another woman to text with?

You can do what you want, the question would be, would you want your wife texting another man? OP gave her number to the guy because she liked the attention he showed her. It was only after that things became, "creepy." Maybe he should have moved slower. Text her a few months before calling her, then call for a few months before breaking her and her boyfriend up.

My wife does text with other men. If one of these said men got 'creepy' AFTER the fact, how is it her fault because, "she liked the attention".

Does your wife text men she met on the internet?

Yes. So this insecurity stems from a location thing, eh? If she 'meets' some dude on the genealogy site, and he gets creepy after they exchange numbers for genealogy reasons, it's her fault because she wanted the attention? Is it also her fault if a guy that she met at a physical pottery class gets creepy after the fact?

It's always the woman's fault. She shouldn't txt so provocatively.

I've got so much to learn.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Speaking of which, I just got a FR from a guy barely wearing a towel.

They're watching!

Did you accept? Well? Did ya? Huh?

*readies FR depending on answer*

I never accept friend requests

They pile up in the queue like all the men trying to see @littlemissbgiff 's kitten.

About to post a naked selfie. Let's see if the number goes up?

Oh. I was about to send a FR, but I like more of a challenge. ;)

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which, I just got a FR from a guy barely wearing a towel.

They're watching!

Did you accept? Well? Did ya? Huh?

*readies FR depending on answer*

I never accept friend requests

They pile up in the queue like all the men trying to see @littlemissbgiff 's kitten.

8bybxpz5161c.png
    About to post a naked selfie. Let's see if the number goes up?

Now I feel special :smile:
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    KrazyDaizy wrote: »
    It is me. I'm the creepiest.

IcifS1qG3YFlS.gif

Ya ever be taking a shower and suddenly you just get that creepy feeling that you're not alone in the room anymore? Then from out of no where, strange hands reach around you and start doing stuff, and then you start to think that maybe you're not even alone in the shower either, and that maybe you'd better investigate just a soon as everything is all finished up in the shower? Well that's the story of how I met KrazyDaizy, the most kindest, creepiest stalker I've ever had. I would also say "softest hands" but that honor belongs to Escloflowne, sorry KD.

It always warms the cockles of my heart when she sends me a box full of doll heads with a crudely scrawled note that says "SOMEDAY I WILL HAVE YOU YOU! GIVE ME BABIES OR DIE! Love, KrazyDaizy xoxo"
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friend requests :neutral: now one wants to creep on this creeper bht4oob4g6s3.png
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much internet stalked all the ladies that have posted to this thread, I don't think that is creepy, more just knowing my options if my girlfriend gets boring and I want to trade up.

FYI it's amazing how well google image search works for getting your full names if you post the same picture here as your Facebook!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

Can confirm. This creep asked for my phone number as well.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    KrazyDaizy wrote: »
    It is me. I'm the creepiest.

IcifS1qG3YFlS.gif

j3ltV.gif

SalemDaizy is the embodiment of creepy AF.

(I still want to take her to the beach, where we can eat pizza and shotgun margarita shooters.)
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    NotShena wrote: »
    I've pretty much internet stalked all the ladies that have posted to this thread, I don't think that is creepy, more just knowing my options if my girlfriend gets boring and I want to trade up.

FYI it's amazing how well google image search works for getting your full names if you post the same picture here as your Facebook!!

Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

Speaking of creepy. I took this one out for sushi and strong drink and she wanted me to go for a walk in a cemetery with her. I would have if she hadn't called me fat.

Let that be a lesson kids. Some creepers just want to see a grown man cry like a baby. *nods*
  • dejberry
    dejberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    guys that ask for phone numbers = trouble
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    NotShena wrote: »

Period Enthusiast

Speaking of creepy. I took this one out for sushi and strong drink and she wanted me to go for a walk in a cemetery with her. I would have if she hadn't called me fat.

Let that be a lesson kids. Some creepers just want to see a grown man cry like a baby. *nods*

I'm just thankful now that I didn't get pregnant when you hugged me.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

Ya ever be taking a shower and suddenly you just get that creepy feeling that you're not alone in the room anymore? Then from out of no where, strange hands reach around you and start doing stuff, and then you start to think that maybe you're not even alone in the shower either, and that maybe you'd better investigate just a soon as everything is all finished up in the shower? Well that's the story of how I met KrazyDaizy, the most kindest, creepiest stalker I've ever had. I would also say "softest hands" but that honor belongs to Escloflowne, sorry KD.

It always warms the cockles of my heart when she sends me a box full of doll heads with a crudely scrawled note that says "SOMEDAY I WILL HAVE YOU YOU! GIVE ME BABIES OR DIE! Love, KrazyDaizy xoxo"

You act like the shower thing is weird.
    yQMcfFJgjvO12.gif
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

j3ltV.gif

SalemDaizy is the embodiment of creepy AF.

(I still want to take her to the beach, where we can eat pizza and shotgun margarita shooters.)
    P0ynvBmHYpnW0.gif
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I recently had a guy on here who didn't have a profile picture. We chatted for a bit and had a decent conversation, but when I asked for a picture (because he asked for more of me) he had to email it to me. Just got some weird vibes. Just put up a damn profile picture.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    You want to blast the guy for being creepy but you gave him your number to text you while being in a relationship with another guy? Come on now... you liked the attention or you would have never given him the digits.

Oh, so if I'm married, I can't give my number to another woman to text with?

You can do what you want, the question would be, would you want your wife texting another man? OP gave her number to the guy because she liked the attention he showed her. It was only after that things became, "creepy." Maybe he should have moved slower. Text her a few months before calling her, then call for a few months before breaking her and her boyfriend up.

My wife does text with other men. If one of these said men got 'creepy' AFTER the fact, how is it her fault because, "she liked the attention".

Does your wife text men she met on the internet?

Yes. So this insecurity stems from a location thing, eh? If she 'meets' some dude on the genealogy site, and he gets creepy after they exchange numbers for genealogy reasons, it's her fault because she wanted the attention? Is it also her fault if a guy that she met at a physical pottery class gets creepy after the fact?

Good luck with that, bud.

His wife is a sparkling conversationalist. But she does get a little creepy from time to time.
  • jnichel
    Options
    dejberry wrote: »
    guys that ask for phone numbers = trouble

That's why I just stick to kik

How you doin'?