Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I didn't even get deleted nor warned that I was creepy. I suck at being creepy damn it!

just try harder

practice makes perfect

pm me

I'm here to serve
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    No one wants to creep on me lol

Make your profile pic a shirtless, 6-pack torso. You're welcome.

It's true it works

I usually just creep on guys with cartoon profile pics, isn't that right @Motorsheen ?

thankfully, yes
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Pfft amateurs i been in and out of jail came back from ban then banned permanently coz im super creepy...... wait i think im just an all around assshole

Its that smile.

Vertical or horizontal?
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Creeping online doesn't do anything for me. Has anyone in history ever went from creeping online to getting laid?

At least if I hang out in the Air Freshener/Glade aisle at Walmart I have a fighting chance.

• julz1177
    julz1177 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Creeping online doesn't do anything for me. Has anyone in history ever went from creeping online to getting laid?

At least if I hang out in the Air Freshener/Glade aisle at Walmart I have a fighting chance.

I'm heading to walmart now.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I don't remember his name....PM asking if he could fist me. I honestly didn't know what it meant, I thought it meant hit. Thank God for urban dictionary.

A gentleman always asks first

Oh, that's why she called the cops.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Please Read

I've cleaned through this thread and really I've no desire to have to do it again.

It's been a while since I've deleted a reply that violates pretty much every guideline MyFitnessPal has but there's been plenty shining examples here.

Now - I have issued no warnings (that I personally have dealt with in this thread) BUT this was me giving the benefit of the doubt, if I have to return and re-clean the outcome may not be the same and the thread may cease to exist.

So, no calling out/making references to members passed or present and please just take a glimpse at the guidelines again!

Right.. we're good!

Thread back open!

Adam, MyFitnessPal Moderator

Dude i want your god mode power

The, don't make me come back in here, part was my favorite. Yeah, I'll probably get banned, but there's a reason many of us have left the MFP forums, for the most part, and moved onto greener pastures.

b1gkqgzn52wl.jpg

Hey though. Adam is the shet. He's the cool mod that everyone still wants at their party
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Popped into this thread to see if my username came up. Didn't see mentioned...breathed a huge sigh of relief. :D
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Please Read

I've cleaned through this thread and really I've no desire to have to do it again.

It's been a while since I've deleted a reply that violates pretty much every guideline MyFitnessPal has but there's been plenty shining examples here.

Now - I have issued no warnings (that I personally have dealt with in this thread) BUT this was me giving the benefit of the doubt, if I have to return and re-clean the outcome may not be the same and the thread may cease to exist.

So, no calling out/making references to members passed or present and please just take a glimpse at the guidelines again!

Right.. we're good!

Thread back open!

The, don't make me come back in here, part was my favorite. Yeah, I'll probably get banned, but there's a reason many of us have left the MFP forums, for the most part, and moved onto greener pastures.

b1gkqgzn52wl.jpg

Hey though. Adam is the shet. He's the cool mod that everyone still wants at their party!

Sincerely,

Adam's Mom

• Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Please Read

Right.. we're good!

Thread back open!

b1gkqgzn52wl.jpg

Hey though. Adam is the shet. He's the cool mod that everyone still wants at their party!

Sincerely,

Adam's Mom

❤️ you!!

Aw Shucks....
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    They say persistence is key but I haven't found that to be true on this stupid dating site.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Please Read

Right.. we're good!

Thread back open!

b1gkqgzn52wl.jpg

Those of us who were around back when this place wasn't horrible should get a special banner. Like a black ribbon or something in memory of when the forums weren't moderated to the point of sucking. You could actually give and receive legit fitness and nutrition advice back then because nobody cared if a special snowflake got their feelings hurt by telling them that they were wrong, or what they were doing is dangerous and stupid. Good times.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I don't remember his name....PM asking if he could fist me. I honestly didn't know what it meant, I thought it meant hit. Thank God for urban dictionary.

I mean, rough sex can be fun.
    So I've heard.
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
    deleted
  • jenmar222
    Options
    This thread is never gonna make it :joy: