Options

Replies

• _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    deleted

What? I miss all the good stuff.

This is what happens when I get productive and don't check in. Sigh.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I got my eye on you creepers ..I needs to know my competition ..
    Im looking at you @_unsteady_ @GnothiSeauton23 @GymRatSF ..jk

The creepiest weirdest of them I have blocked .. :# ..
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    There are a couple females on here that are still on forums regularly. I was nice to them and friended them when they requested when I was still new to the site. They started sending me perverted messages constantly which was disturbing to me. So I deleted them as friends. You can still see at least one of them "regularly" on the forums and still being perverted. The forums are like hunting grounds for creepers. I think if the situation was reversed and it was a guy constantly acting like this, there would of been action taken but since it is a girl doing it, its overlooked by generally most people which is sad in my opinion.

@Angela937 ?

Nope, I won't harass anyone
  • cprovenghi
    cprovenghi Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    lmxxox wrote: »
    Back when I first joined, I was sent a friend request by a guy that had a lot of the same goals as myself. We talked for weeks and weeks on end (motivating eachother, weightloss advice, our interests, etc. Nothing weird) and he asked if we could possibly text since myfitnesspal really doesn't have the ideal messaging system.

I was a bit put off but said okay and we started texting. LITERALLY the first text and things get weird. He's calling me his baby, asking who else I was talking to on here, saying that nobody is as good for me as he is (I was in a relationship and he knew this), saying he wanted to break my boyfriend and I up. Legit a completely different dude than who i was conversing with on here. He would CALL ME at 4am to say good morning and ask me about the dreams i was having (funny enough I never answered any of his calls) and all that fun jazz.

About a week later I just blocked his number and he tried messaging me on Facebook. And on Instagram. Which I told him neither of. The dude even messaged me on Pinterest which was hilarious.

Haven't heard from him in over a year. I'm sure he still lurks about this website.

But yeah, that's my 2:07am I can't sleep so let's tell stories story. Have you ever had a mfp creeper? I wanna hear about it!

Just to be clear, there's the fun creepers and the make you feel like you need to shower creeper lol.

That's horrible
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm usually just creepy from the get go. I motivate with my creepiness.

Hahaha I love it... You motivate with your creepiness
  • heartsaver81
    Options
    julz1177 wrote: »
    Creeping online doesn't do anything for me. Has anyone in history ever went from creeping online to getting laid?

At least if I hang out in the Air Freshener/Glade aisle at Walmart I have a fighting chance.

I'm heading to walmart now.

Walmart is the castle of which creepiness comes from.
  • heartsaver81
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I don't remember his name....PM asking if he could fist me. I honestly didn't know what it meant, I thought it meant hit. Thank God for urban dictionary.

I just actually laughed loud enough that someone else at work came to check on me.

I'm sorry but that's just hilarious.
  • heartsaver81
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I don't remember his name....PM asking if he could fist me. I honestly didn't know what it meant, I thought it meant hit. Thank God for urban dictionary.

I mean, rough sex can be fun.
    So I've heard.

Melmelw: I personally prefer BDSM. So yes it is fun.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

Thanks for taking me back! :D
  • ASAPStocky
    ASAPStocky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    On a previous account, I befriended an older married woman. As we chatted more she asked how would I feel if she left her husband. I said happy for her. She....was expecting a different answer. Hope they doing well tho.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Thanks for taking me back! :D

You arent even close to the creepiest :*
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Please Read

I've cleaned through this thread and really I've no desire to have to do it again.

It's been a while since I've deleted a reply that violates pretty much every guideline MyFitnessPal has but there's been plenty shining examples here.

Now - I have issued no warnings (that I personally have dealt with in this thread) BUT this was me giving the benefit of the doubt, if I have to return and re-clean the outcome may not be the same and the thread may cease to exist.

So, no calling out/making references to members passed or present and please just take a glimpse at the guidelines again!

Right.. we're good!

Thread back open!

Adam, MyFitnessPal Moderator

Dude i want your god mode power

The, don't make me come back in here, part was my favorite. Yeah, I'll probably get banned, but there's a reason many of us have left the MFP forums, for the most part, and moved onto greener pastures.

b1gkqgzn52wl.jpg

Those of us who were around back when this place wasn't horrible should get a special banner. Like a black ribbon or something in memory of when the forums weren't moderated to the point of sucking. You could actually give and receive legit fitness and nutrition advice back then because nobody cared if a special snowflake got their feelings hurt by telling them that they were wrong, or what they were doing is dangerous and stupid. Good times.

Now we just let Elena dominate us. lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    * Not worth it.

ha. depends if they were skittles or m&m's.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
    ux38g9vwp3z2.jpg
  • jnichel
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I'm just here for the comments. Or am I...

You'll have to PM me your SS#, two CC#'s, DoB and your KIK name for that.
  • cee134
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You all can always kik me at: Idon'tknowwhatkikisorwhyIwantitisthistoolongIwenttothewebsitebutIonlyhadmorequestionsaftergoingtoitokIdoknowwhatkikisnowbutonlybecauseoftheforumshere
  • jnichel
    Options
    How is this thread still going

rygzs4yawwmx.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    You all can always kik me at: Idon'tknowwhatkikisorwhyIwantitisthistoolongIwenttothewebsitebutIonlyhadmorequestionsaftergoingtoitokIdoknowwhatkikisnowbutonlybecauseoftheforumshere

Sorry, this username is already taken

Then Idon'tknowwhatkikisorwhyIwantitisthistoolongIwenttothewebsitebutIonlyhadmorequestionsaftergoingtoitokIdoknowwhatkikisnowbutonlybecauseoftheforumshere2017