Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    First Wednesday of the month ritual: Going bar hopping with my girlfriends and dressing as slutty as possible to skip the line to enter and also get many free drinks.

Please make sure you keep your drink with you so nobody can slip anything in it

I wonder if I dress a little slutty I can get some free drinks..

Are you going to a gay bar?

think it will save me money? and should I be careful someone doesn't slip something into my drink?

• nolan44219
    Options
    First Wednesday of the month ritual: Going bar hopping with my girlfriends and dressing as slutty as possible to skip the line to enter and also get many free drinks.

It's too damn cold for that shiz. I skip shaving, wear a parka and buy my own.

it's actually 72 today where I'm at... I may be able to get away with showing a little skin.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

think it will save me money? and should I be careful someone doesn't slip something into my drink?

Well if they slip something into your drink you won't care if they slip something somewhere else...
  • nolan44219
    Options

Well if they slip something into your drink you won't care if they slip something somewhere else...

hahahaha so free drinks but I'll have to pay for my own therapy!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My Mother always bought her children's shoes an extra whole size, so she wouldn't have to; replace them often & I still do it for myself, even though my feet're done growing; in case I've to ever wear thick socks!
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

When I was younger, I would pray to have my drink spiked. Ruffies were fun as hell but so hard to come by!

Fun? You can't remember anything lol
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Try it and report back
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have been back at work 2 days and I'm ready to declare myself a hermit, walk off into the mountains and never come back, but I confess...I like my indoor plumbing too much to actually do it.
  • nolan44219
    Options
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    I have been back at work 2 days and I'm ready to declare myself a hermit, walk off into the mountains and never come back, but I confess...I like my indoor plumbing too much to actually do it.

yea the indoor plumbing and is my reasons too. I do a partial hermit lifestyle. I dislike people in general a lot of times though.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I always am uncomfortable anymore with aches and pains. Either my feet, knees, back...ugh never a reprieve sadly. I miss my younger body like a long lost friend...but I am optimistic losing more weight may help me...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

yea the indoor plumbing and is my reasons too. I do a partial hermit lifestyle. I dislike people in general a lot of times though.

That's why I keep telling you, private island with bourbon, beer and food flown in every week.
  • nolan44219
    Options

That's why I keep telling you, private island with bourbon, beer and food flown in every week.

YES!!!! I confess I wouldn't want to leave!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Me either! ;)
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options

That does sound pretty amazing. That is an anti-social person's dream!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I would love all of the above except I might want some one of the opposite sex on the weekly flight for some FWB action.