Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    8abqk7yljw3z.jpg

Well that will wreck #soberdays

I'd be the owner. Doesn't mean I have to partake!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    When my two younger brothers were small I used to babysit them. We'd play the 'who can change into their PJs, brush their teeth and get to bed fastest' game. Brushing too quickly led to disqualification. I don't think there was a prize other than beating your brother.

I plan on using that gem on Andrew when he's older. I'll race him myself if I have to.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    When my two younger brothers were small I used to babysit them. We'd play the 'who can change into their PJs, brush their teeth and get to bed fastest' game. Brushing too quickly led to disqualification. I don't think there was a prize other than beating your brother.

I plan on using that gem on Andrew when he's older. I'll race him myself if I have to.

This is pretty clever too!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I love being home in the middle of the afternoon when it's snowing out. Started watching Daddy's Home because although I hate Will Farrell I love Mark Wahlberg. I couldn't last. It was stupid. Switched to Captain America. :p
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I love being home in the middle of the afternoon when it's snowing out. Started watching Daddy's Home because although I hate Will Farrell I love Mark Wahlberg. I couldn't last. It was stupid. Switched to Captain America. :p

Snow is over here, but I am staying in today. The gym is open, but since I really can't grip anything with my right hand today I am taking a rest day. (weird to sprain your hand not know how you did it) currently, I am playing Phase 10 with Tamara and Son 3.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm back from beyond. No snow here.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    New year's resolutions: Has anyone noticed how the carparks are all empty at the front and full at the back. The Healthy Options part of the freezer is inaccessible for queues of people.

I give it until the end of the month!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    Hello, I'm back from beyond. No snow here.

Welcome back.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    New year's resolutions: Has anyone noticed how the carparks are all empty at the front and full at the back. The Healthy Options part of the freezer is inaccessible for queues of people.

I go to work before 7am. I can always get a close spot and I do because there are larger spots for my F250 there. :) then I take the six flights of stairs because I am not a Resolutionista.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I got an Amazon echo dot from a vendor that I just set up. I may be in love.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hit the gym and the grocery store before #snowpocalyse2017 hit. Made banana bread and apple crisp to help entertain the housebound 12-year-old. Two big slices of banana bread later...
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Don't know what that is.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym and the grocery store before #snowpocalyse2017 hit. Made banana bread and apple crisp to help entertain the housebound 12-year-old. Two big slices of banana bread later...

That is my issue. I would be the one eating it and not the one I made it "for". I would not be able to keep myself out of it.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

Tell me how it works.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

That's awesome! Nothing like a little competition to get things moving.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Don't know what that is.

I think you get to tell it to turn your electronics on and off. I think. Don't quite remember.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Welcome back! And also LOL! There's nothing like that going on in this part of the world. I guess New Year's resolutions aren't popular here! :D
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I have to confess that I logged just under 50km for my mileage this week (I usually clock 60-80 a week but 3 weeks post-op so TRYING to scale back...lol) and my eating reflects that a little too much :/ . Hoping running a neat little 10 in the morning as opposed to at night might help tomorrow? Uhhhh say a little prayer for me or something ;) haha