New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1ab0j6r3q99y.jpeg
    ^these are on sale this week at Kroger-not sure how many Kroger people are on here. Normally $4.29, on sale for $3.79. I realize they aren't new to us. I also had a $1 coupon from the paper.
    76cpmi7e92kv.jpeg
    ^I like Flatout products so I bought these to give them a try this week. Plus I can cut them in half for my sandwiches so they will last longer than the flat out fold-it's I've been buying.
    I DID NOT buy any Little Debbie Salted Caramel bars this week thankyouverymuch! I'm trying to be good.
    (I stopped and looked at them though)
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I also used referral code "siwskhb" when I signed up for ibotta today. I think that's @Noreenmarie1234 's code. You were kind enough to repost the link to the free BUp bars so I was trying to return the favor. Thank you!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I also used referral code "siwskhb" when I signed up for ibotta today. I think that's @Noreenmarie1234 's code. You were kind enough to repost the link to the free BUp bars so I was trying to return the favor. Thank you!

awwwwwww THANK YOU :smile:

Don't forget to sign up for GNC new reward program you get free 5 on your account for doing it and can get a few bars for free!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I thought the sugar cookie Pringles were pretty nice. The only issue is that the cookie flavor tends to stick to your fingers rather than the chip.

These make me want to try Sweetos. I remember someone posting them on the thread. How were they?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I thought the sugar cookie Pringles were pretty nice. The only issue is that the cookie flavor tends to stick to your fingers rather than the chip.

These make me want to try Sweetos. I remember someone posting them on the thread. How were they?

That was me! I liked them, they had a nice buttery and cinnamon taste to them. Almost reminded me of those 30 calorie cinnamon sugar twists flavor. They almost tasted a bit popcorn-esque because of the corn they are made out of. I thought were pretty good but not amazing.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    picked up these peanut butters from sprouts.. i liked them!
    pehvylne0qgv.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I hope Holidoodle comes back next year. Was the recall the only reason it wasn't able to?
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Foods I wish will come back in 2017:
    I just wish I could trust Blue Bell ice cream again . . . I miss it so much!
    I bought a pint as soon as a flavor I wanted came out. As aggressive as the recall was, I'd imagine they'd be more cautious to avoid another.

Just saw this post.

Yeah I imagine the recall was the main reason it didn't come back.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    czai418tyci3.jpg
    4j22es6hclg9.jpg
    mugduuy16frc.jpg

Why are there so many carbs in this :'(

tried the red velvet on Friday - 7/10 but the flavor is definitely not on point for red velvet
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Red velvet kit kats are hands down my favorite Kit Kat and makes me not hate foreign countries for having more flavors because this is the best one I've had o.o
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,620 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Red velvet kit kats are hands down my favorite Kit Kat and makes me not hate foreign countries for having more flavors because this is the best one I've had o.o

I thought they were ok. It still tasted white chocolately to me.

I also bought the cupcake flavored Kisses and....too much white chocolate at one time. I'm not sure what I was thinking other than I liked the white chocolate See's candy I'd eaten. (But, to be fair, that's all that was left. :))
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    If anyone tries these yogurts leave a review

31980717702_d8a37550a4_z.jpg?resize=406%2C640&ssl=1

31980717582_a2e9e703d4_z.jpg?resize=501%2C640&ssl=1

31980717912_4472cd0827_z.jpg?resize=550%2C636&ssl=1

31980717792_8353e24bba_z.jpg?resize=498%2C640&ssl=1

I was disappointed I didn't find the Dannon Gingerbread flavor last year.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I have the Yoplait greek 100. Will let you know!
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I just tried these this weekend because they were on sale:

5413572110921.jpg

I absolutely loathe plain water, so this was appealing to me. They're overly sweet for me and have the sucralose aftertaste, so I won't be getting these again, but water + flavoring + a bit of protein powder is something I could easily do at home and can't believe I haven't thought of before.
  • hgycta
    Options
    If anyone tries these yogurts leave a review

31980717702_d8a37550a4_z.jpg?resize=406%2C640&ssl=1

31980717582_a2e9e703d4_z.jpg?resize=501%2C640&ssl=1

31980717912_4472cd0827_z.jpg?resize=550%2C636&ssl=1

31980717792_8353e24bba_z.jpg?resize=498%2C640&ssl=1

I was disappointed I didn't find the Dannon Gingerbread flavor last year.

I went to Walmart and saw the cinnamon roll flavor I wanted to get it but got the Dunkin donut pop tarts instead :') I'm eating the vanilla latte one right now right out of the toaster and I love it! I wasn't expecting it to actually taste like a vanilla latte but it does, it has just the right balance of everything and I can't wait to try the mocha flavor once I have more calories ;) they only sold the family size and I don't normally eat too many pop tarts, but this one is definitely going to be an exception! I only wish I had even more coffee to dunk it in!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    The cinnamon swirl yoplait 100 Greek has no swirl whatsoever and just tastes like cinnamon yogurt lol. Nothing exceptional.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone try spiru-tein protein shakes? There are free samples available was thinking of ordering if they are any good. The banana split and chocolate cherry sound good. Wonder if anyone has tried.

http://vonbeau.com/offer/16-free-spirutein-high-protein-energy-meal-shake-mix-samples.htm
  • hgycta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Anyone try spiru-tein protein shakes? There are free samples available was thinking of ordering if they are any good. The banana split and chocolate cherry sound good. Wonder if anyone has tried.

http://vonbeau.com/offer/16-free-spirutein-high-protein-energy-meal-shake-mix-samples.htm

I used to love their blueberries & cream shake 5 years ago, but then I had it again (along with some other flavors) last year and couldn't even finish it past the first sip. I don't know whether the recipe or my taste buds changed, but there's something I really don't like about it now. If you get the vanilla and blend it, be prepared for the entire shake to turn green. If you enjoy a lot of plant based powders, you might like it, I just feel it tasted like seaweed and felt really slimy. Not a fan, but if you're getting samples it never hurts to try. I picked mine up from a Natural Food store so I was luckily able to purchase individual packets without worrying about shipping!