Easy Mac Diet

Options

Replies

• brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just finished my workout - 22 minute jog around track alternating laps carrying a 25lb weight. Then 15 minutes of LIT in the sauna. The sauna was so damn hot today after 10 minutes I took a break to shave my face. It's all good though, the overall Easy Mac program allows for that flexibility and I have comfort knowing that!! #easymac
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Wait... you have flexibility to shave?
  • brewerfan13
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wait... you have flexibility to shave?

Diet/program has no restrictions
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Oh baby it's feeding time. Easy Mac with a side dish of ground turkey, bell peppers, brown rice and white queso. Easy Mac garnished with Tony's and the side dish sprinkled with Crystal hot sauce. #easymac
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Omg people were making KD with just water? That's honestly one of the saddest things I've heard in a long time :'(
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Nikki10129 wrote: »
    Omg people were making KD with just water? That's honestly one of the saddest things I've heard in a long time :'(

I see how blessed I was as a child to have my dad's "daily special" (mac and cheese with either ham, hot dogs, or keilbasa) made with butter and milk.
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet day 8 in the books. 1698 calories consumed. Looking forward to that 200mg caffeine pill in the morning. #easymac
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    pebble4321 wrote: »
    What is easy mac?
    One of those American foods that seems like it should be in the Simpsons not in real life - like Koolaid and hamburger helper and pop tarts :)

hey, hamburger helper is great. it's not that unlike eating potato chips for dinner, except more protein. has about the same taste effect though.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    OP are you getting paid to say that product name?

Nah, it's like Beetlejuice. Every third time he says it, another packet appears in the cupboard.

Congratulations, I'm now laughing so much at this thread that I have tears in my eyes.

OP... what. Just what. I'm sure that the packs of Easy Mac (there it is again!!) will keep. You're gonna get bored.
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    If your diet has you eating boring breakfast after boring breakfast, you may want to reevaluate your plan. The Easy Mac diet has no restrictions on your options. I started my day with 300 calories of deliciousness with an Egg McMuffin from McDonald's. All the major food groups packed into a beautiful 4 bite breakfast sandwich. #easymac #ralphtheelf
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    pebble4321 wrote: »
    What is easy mac?
    One of those American foods that seems like it should be in the Simpsons not in real life - like Koolaid and hamburger helper and pop tarts :)

This gets my vote for the absolute funniest exchange in this entire thread. LMFAO!!!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sounds like you are eating a variety of other foods along with the 2 easy mac servings per day - so, if you like them and they fit in your calorie goals, good luck to you.

I don't much like macaroni cheese of any sort so it's not for me.
    but I can relate to the finding a food you like and eating it repetitively - I do same with some foods, I eat 3 weetbix ( with milk and tsp of sugar) for breakfast every working day.

I guess I could call it the Weetbix Before Work diet - not quite as catchy as Easy Mac Diet but there you go.