Easy Mac Diet

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    So why don't you just say "I'm trying to drink less" and not attempt to assign a "catchy name" to an eating habit that is not a whole hell of a lot better..? It's one thing to not worry about macro and focus on caloric intake, and another to trot out a factitious "diet" to attempt to validate yourself. I hate to break it to you, it's not at all catchy.

It is however great that you're drinking less, and I'm pretty sure the 300-400 calories from beer you're no longer consuming has far more to do with how you feel and any weight loss... not the Easy Mac.
  • brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Not trolling anyone. Just sharing my plan
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Btw: +1 Awesome for adding hot dogs to the easy mac.
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    It must be an American thing to create such a big thing about this , Easy Mac thing, if the guy likes that then let him, some of us track macros and some don't, some prefer other sort of foods, as long as we have at least minimum nutrition I think each person should approach their path as they see fit? :)
  • Abby2205
    Abby2205 Posts: 253 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    At least cut up some hotdogs in it for protein.
    This was my Mom's gourmet addition. First time I made this for my kids, they thought I was a genius. When I told a friend, he remembers that he and his sister would compete to see who got the most ends. Good times.
    No one remembers the Kids in the Hall ode to living on boxed Mac & Cheese (and ketchup, of course)?
    https://youtu.be/8TnWIICkBeE
  • missteena88
    missteena88 Posts: 153 Member
    May as well chew on plastic...less calories (so long as you don't swallow it. That, I would not advise.)
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited January 2017
    Well, I'm glad to see there's more to what you're eating than I first thought. I particularly like the tomato soup rounding out the meal, but I'd like to see you eating more protein because it's pretty important, and I'm glad you got that protein shake in before bed.
  • puttputt24
    puttputt24 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2017
    Easy Mac diet.. come on man. What was proper nutrition?
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    edited January 2017
    Ah yes, my college days.

Are you tracking calories at all? I'm genuinely curious how this plays out. I can't judge, I get a significant amount of calories from Laffy Taffy so...
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    It must be an American thing to create such a big thing about this , Easy Mac thing, if the guy likes that then let him, some of us track macros and some don't, some prefer other sort of foods, as long as we have at least minimum nutrition I think each person should approach their path as they see fit? :)

No...it's not an American thing. I don't know what country you are from but I would bet my life that you are from a country that also is opinionated and judgmental.

If the guy likes Easy Mac and wants to call it his Easy Mac Diet...this American could care less.

Whoa, don't be offended yet, I just saw fit to say that, meant no offense, but I don't think countries are judgemental, people are, in any case Americans seem way more relaxed about food than others.

Good day and chill.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    So it's diet mac and cheese for 2 meals and you pick your meal for the third.

Well I guess it sounds better than the cabbage soup one but why not find a variety of low cal meals instead

Nooo cabbage soup is so good. lol. I had a veggie soup that was like 45 calories a cup with cabbage in it and I added hot sauce and I seriously lived on it for over a week. So good!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    pebble4321 wrote: »
    What is easy mac?
    One of those American foods that seems like it should be in the Simpsons not in real life - like Koolaid and hamburger helper and pop tarts :)

You are an evil being!! All of those are delicious - especially Hamburger Helper. Although, I do not eat kraft anything... but I eat Annie's microwaved mac and cheese and it's delicious.