• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I've never had Funyuns...

Me either, but I do enjoy Cheese Puffs.
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Just enjoyed this well balanced snack. Whopper Jr (no cheese) and fries. High quality ingredients for a low low price. If you listen to the so called experts that bash fast food, I'd seriously consider their qualifications. Beef, tomato, lettuce and onion - these are all items found in the meat case and produce section at your local grocer. Eat what you want to eat when you want to eat it. The Easy Mac diet has ZERO restrictions. #easymac

If you want to call beef from Burger King quality. Might as well chew on the sole of your shoe.
  • brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Easy Mac seasoned with Tony's for dinner. A satisfying meal packed with quality protein and essential vitamins. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    If your diet restricts proper nutrition contained in pizza, your diet is void of a simple commen sense approach to eating a well balanced diet. This 2 slice snack of Domino's pizza is packed with complex carbs, ample protein and a fair amount of healthy fats. And best of all, it is hand prepared when ordered which means it is fresh!! #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac day #13 in the books. 1775 clean calories taken in today. Tomorrow marks 2 days on this plan and I am feeling great. Skin tones also look improved. I never knew eating clean and healthy foods would be so easy and have such a positive impact on my body and overall attitude towards health. #easymac
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Spaghettios are almost as cheap and twice as delicious.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,067 Member
    Options
    My diet doesn't preclude me eating pizza, beer or any thing else.
    As long as I stick to more or less my calorie allowance and eat an overall more or less balanced diet, then anything goes ( in appropriate portion sizes, of course)

I could even eat boxed macaroni cheese if I wanted - I don't, not because my diet excludes anything. Just because I dont like them much.

Good for you, OP if you like them and include them in a balanced diet.

I'm not sure why you think the rest of us have diets which are exclusionary though.
  • tishcourt54
    tishcourt54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I always say that I invented Easy Mac. When I was in college, I would buy the regular Kraft Mac & Cheese and make it in my dorm room in my microwave. I never had any butter or milk, so it was just cheese powder, macaroni and water. It was great!
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    I have a cold and didn't feel like preparing a breakfast. I feel comfort knowing that it is OKAY on the Easy Mac Diet to have a "meal on the go" Many diets have people slaving over a pot of steel cut oats. Not this one. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    I just notched another fast, healthy, cheap and delicious lunch. Serving of Easy Mac spiced up with a dash of Louisiana brand hot sauce and a sprinkle of black pepper. Uh yum!! #easymac
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I.... I just... :cry:

giphy.gif
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    If your diet restricts proper nutrition contained in pizza, your diet is void of a simple commen sense approach to eating a well balanced diet. This 2 slice snack of Domino's pizza is packed with complex carbs, ample protein and a fair amount of healthy fats. And best of all, it is hand prepared when ordered which means it is fresh!! #easymac

shouldnt this post have been signed off #domino's
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    If your diet has you eating boring breakfast after boring breakfast, you may want to reevaluate your plan. The Easy Mac diet has no restrictions on your options. I started my day with 300 calories of deliciousness with an Egg McMuffin from McDonald's. All the major food groups packed into a beautiful 4 bite breakfast sandwich. #easymac #ralphtheelf

*Facepalm*