True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Oh my, what's been going on in here today?
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    I crossed the line I guess, and piss the population off again.. what else is new.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess my daughter is trying to make me go insane and just lose it. She's having an epic meltdown about soccer practice. EPIC. and about pizza. I am sooooo close to just going *kitten* insane but I don't have any damn chocolate. I have officially lost my damn mind listening to her. Oh...she's already in all the trouble, got the things taken away....there comes a point when you are eight years old and you are overtired and you just don't care. She's there.

I would come and sit with the kids if I could or to help you find your mind.. I hope the rest of the day gets a little easier.
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess my daughter is trying to make me go insane and just lose it. She's having an epic meltdown about soccer practice. EPIC. and about pizza. I am sooooo close to just going *kitten* insane but I don't have any damn chocolate. I have officially lost my damn mind listening to her. Oh...she's already in all the trouble, got the things taken away....there comes a point when you are eight years old and you are overtired and you just don't care. She's there.

Could I suggest Benadryl?

Its a miracle....the hubs got home in time for HIM to take them to soccer. This is the first time in......IDK.....months?(Probably something to do with the tone in my voice when I called him and suggested it would be wise of him to get home) But I'll take it. So I confess...I still need to do my workout but now that its quite with tantrum kid out the door I'm gonna have a glass of wine.

Did it ever cross your mind, that he is out here working his *kitten* off for you, so you can enjoy the pleasures of staying home with the kids, playing devils advocate, its like WTF. I guess I have been through similar, and feel for the guy.

Oh no you didn't. I gave EVERYTHING up to stay home with the kids. And thats ok. Thats what I chose to do. He goes to work and works his *kitten* off. Yes he does. Its what we agreed on. We have five kids we give everything to. We sacrifice everything for them, our money, our time, ourselves, and we do it willingly. Sure it can get rough but its what we do. Did I *kitten* about him going to work full time and me being the one to stay home? No. I support it. Did he want me to stay home because he thought it was better for the kids and cheaper than daycare? YES. Did I agree YES. Do you know our business? NO. All I said was he hasn't been the one to drive them to soccer in months. Which he hasn't. And he mentions how we spend all this money on soccer and he misses a lot of it. Have I *kitten* about that? Maybe. Does he *kitten* about work? EVERY SINGLE *kitten* DAY. So you know what? Maybe you should get a clue before you criticize and judge ME on this matter. You don't *kitten* know me, son.

you win.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member

I would come and sit with the kids if I could or to help you find your mind.. I hope the rest of the day gets a little easier.

Its a miracle....the hubs got home in time for HIM to take them to soccer. This is the first time in......IDK.....months?(Probably something to do with the tone in my voice when I called him and suggested it would be wise of him to get home) But I'll take it. So I confess...I still need to do my workout but now that its quite with tantrum kid out the door I'm gonna have a glass of wine.

Did it ever cross your mind, that he is out here working his *kitten* off for you, so you can enjoy the pleasures of staying home with the kids, playing devils advocate, its like WTF. I guess I have been through similar, and feel for the guy.

Oh no you didn't. I gave EVERYTHING up to stay home with the kids. And thats ok. Thats what I chose to do. He goes to work and works his *kitten* off. Yes he does. Its what we agreed on. We have five kids we give everything to. We sacrifice everything for them, our money, our time, ourselves, and we do it willingly. Sure it can get rough but its what we do. Did I *kitten* about him going to work full time and me being the one to stay home? No. I support it. Did he want me to stay home because he thought it was better for the kids and cheaper than daycare? YES. Did I agree YES. Do you know our business? NO. All I said was he hasn't been the one to drive them to soccer in months. Which he hasn't. And he mentions how we spend all this money on soccer and he misses a lot of it. Have I *kitten* about that? Maybe. Does he *kitten* about work? EVERY SINGLE *kitten* DAY. So you know what? Maybe you should get a clue before you criticize and judge ME on this matter. You don't *kitten* know me, son.

<3 you!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

I need to awesome this 10 times! <3<3<3
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited January 2017

Enjoy the pleasures of staying at home with kids? Like that isn't a full time *kitten* job? She has FIVE kids. Do you know that stress? Do you know what it is like to not get any help raising kids? It is a job that never ends. Most people get off work at a certain time. You might want to back up until you have walked in her shoes.

Also to add to @lstrat115 insightful post if she so desires to take a vacation, she has to pay rather than; be paid while doing so!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Enjoy the pleasures of staying at home with kids? Like that isn't a full time *kitten* job? She has FIVE kids. Do you know that stress? Do you know what it is like to not get any help raising kids? It is a job that never ends. Most people get off work at a certain time. You might want to back up until you have walked in her shoes.

Seriously.

I remember when our kids were two and three years of age (just 16 months apart) and my wife was out of town.

They were trying to kill me. Well, at least that's what I was thinking at the time.

My older two are 16 months apart too
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Watching the office... And I kinda just wanted to lighten the mood cause *kitten* got real!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    The thought of becoming a parent terrifies me. I have the upmost respect for parents. Heck ,I feel overwhelmed with a 40 hour work week, squeezing in time to exercise, cooking, and doing household chores. I don't know how you do it.