• LeftyLucy75
    LeftyLucy75 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey y'all. 41 here (42 on the 28th but I'm holding on to 41 for dear life
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Took my first p90x class today and can barely move. I haven't worked out that hard in years. Maybe never. So glad I'm not working out tomorrow! Everything hurts.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Legs"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    I can barely move after taking Melt Down. I thought I was going to have a meltdown after those circuits. I am down 4 pounds and have 11 more to go. Gam3guy, no wonder you have to stay in shape. How's that cute dog of yours? Have a great day everyone. As Beeps eloquently says, "Boom".

She says "hi"!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »

Larro in Florida

Yep. Now, for the HARDER question: where the heck did he go????

I don't know but once this morphed more into a "this was my intense workout" thread a mmm d less of a social thread several of the posters from that time drifted off.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Gm all! On a 3 day rest. Will hit it hard tomorrow. Workin the latte this morning hard.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Another night of nothing. I am still so tired. :/
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    missed my morning workout, now, I just have to sit patiently, for the time to go home and get it done, maybe I can add the cardio in too, just because there won't be any reason to rush!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »

@sdereski, I hope you feel better soon. Any idea what's going on? Is there a logical reason for the fatigue you can think of?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Back"=Done!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »

@sdereski, I hope you feel better soon. Any idea what's going on? Is there a logical reason for the fatigue you can think of?

Not sure. Am thinking it is low iron. I have celiac disease - recent diagnosis, so am thinking I need to start taking iron supplements again. I have a req for blood work, so that may answer some questions.

I did get out and walk yesterday. Walked for an hour and a half and got my 10,000 steps in. :)
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »

Not sure. Am thinking it is low iron. I have celiac disease - recent diagnosis, so am thinking I need to start taking iron supplements again. I have a req for blood work, so that may answer some questions.

I did get out and walk yesterday. Walked for an hour and a half and got my 10,000 steps in. :)

@sdereski , glad to hear you've been out and about. I've been wanting more snowshoe pictures. :) Iron is fairly easy resolved, I think, so that would be good news.
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Late start today but did Providence over lunch. Thankfully the rain has stopped here and the snow appears to be gone in the city.
  • wndlady
    wndlady Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Started a new computer project this week so I am stuck sitting on the computer for 20+ hours this week. Not so great for my activity level and combatting the munchies, but the money is helpful. Tried out a new slow cooker recipe last night and it was a big hit. Lost another pound this week according to the scale at the gym last night. Hoping to be at my goal weight by summer :).
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Leg and bum day for me. Increased my weights a little on squats! We will see how I feel the next couple days to see if I need to go up a little more.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!