Are men afraid to ask for a women's number?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I've only had one guy approach me in all my lifetime to ask me for my number.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,505 Member
    Options
    chrissyw30 wrote: »
    Maybe they are afraid of being rejected? Last week I had a guy approach me at the gas station and ask if he could use my phone because he was having car troubles and his phone battery was dead...he made about a three second call and said he couldn't reach them..later that night he called me back to "thank" me for letting him use my phone and offer to buy me lunch etc..so apparently he called himself from my phone.. lol.

thank you for the hot dating tip

*plans on using this today
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Cuz we don't like getting rejected Lmao ....I feel bad 4 some women cuz they get some creeps hitting on them ,so I can see it from both sides ...But women hold the cards all the time
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I think the last time I asked for a number it was a waitress at Applebee's. She gave it to me but I had already been flirting with her a little before.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I think the last time I asked for a number it was a waitress at Applebee's. She gave it to me but I had already been flirting with her a little before.

You are a very, very brave man !

not for asking for the waitresses telephone number.

... rather admitting to us that you actually had a meal at Applebee's.

it was a liquid supper lol

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

You are a very, very brave man !

not for asking for the waitresses telephone number.

... rather admitting to us that you actually had a meal at Applebee's.

it was a liquid supper lol

Now I must know what happened after
  • ChrissyDomer
    ChrissyDomer Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    chrissyw30 wrote: »
    Maybe they are afraid of being rejected? Last week I had a guy approach me at the gas station and ask if he could use my phone because he was having car troubles and his phone battery was dead...he made about a three second call and said he couldn't reach them..later that night he called me back to "thank" me for letting him use my phone and offer to buy me lunch etc..so apparently he called himself from my phone.. lol.

thank you for the hot dating tip

*plans on using this today

Good luck! If that doesn't work, there's always chloroform lol

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I don't get approached by men often let alone asked for my number

So I guess I have noticed
  • Reinvented46
    Reinvented46 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Haha. The phone trick kinda of clever but creepy
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I guess the question should be is how do women feel about a guy asking 4 their phone number ...I know everyone is different ...Some will base it on looks 1st or how the guy approached them..I need 2 speak 2 the woman & see how the chemistry is or if there even is any chemistry, if i ever even thought about asking 4 their number
  • Reinvented46
    Reinvented46 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha should we worry about you?