New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Hmm... just searched this for for Wink ice cream and found and unfavorable ratio of liked it to hated it. After i bought it. Oops.y40f7gwxlcoi.jpg

To me it tastes absolutely horrid, but that's coming from someone who abhors the taste of pea protein powder. I can sort of understand why some people don't like Arctic Zero since it's a bit icy and plain, but in comparison Arctic Zero is AMAZING compared to this. In comparison, this ice cream makes Arctic Zero look like Halo Top. If you bought more than one, keep your receipts so you have the option to return them like I had to. Good luck. Again, if pea protein doesn't bother you (it's probably the only reason I didn't care for Ben & Jerry's dairy free flavors) then you MIGHT like this. I think the texture is great if nothing else.

Anywho, there's lots of fun new things headed our way guys!

First, International Delight has introduced new One Touch Latte frothing coffee creamers. I LOVE the froth on cappuccinos so if anyone sees or tries these let me know! I feel like it's something I'll see Target carry before Walmart even considers it, since that seems to be the trend near me for ID products...
    rybqbu0zu5yz.png

Next, I present you with these little suckers that will make me hate holding myself accountable for anything that goes in my mouth:
    5fmluvd3nxl4.png

And I'll end this with these. Because Kellogg's got jealous that Nabisco kept releasing new Oreo flavors they had to keep up and branch out beyond the Dunkin Donut ones. As Josh brought up and we all have to agree with. Why not Pillsbury Toaster Strudels. Pop Tarts just seriously aren't as good! But still, interesting!
    5rf51u6pc0p8.png
    vpiyoimmmdz8.png
    c4nb56vpxkpf.png

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Ben-Jerry%E2%80%99s-Oat-of-this-Swirled-Ice-Cream.jpeg?resize=450%2C450

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    I'm interested in the first two Jolly Rancher Pop Tarts, but they basically came out with the last flavor last year. It was the only new flavor I was disappointed in. Personally, I've never been big into Toaster Strudel.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    f6bccee1-06d7-4b1c-b479-acc58142c03e_1.49b361346565f6c4873972b72da1c096.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Tastes EXACTLY like eating a jolly rancher. Kinda amazing how they taste exactly the same. My favorite jolly ranchers are the cherry (never liked apple) but these were on sale for .25c a box so I figured I'd give it a try haha. Wish they had cherry.

Mmmmm I want to try the cherry jolly rancher poptarts!!

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Non-Feature-Kit-Kat-Cookie-Dough-Candy-Bar.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompress&ixjsv=2.2.3&w=1030
    Something that's apparently a big hit overseas. They've been spotted in Canada but I need them here. :#

They're GOOD! Little pieces of cookie dough between the wafers and very tasty!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I want those churro bites...
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Non-Feature-Kit-Kat-Cookie-Dough-Candy-Bar.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompress&ixjsv=2.2.3&w=1030
    Something that's apparently a big hit overseas. They've been spotted in Canada but I need them here. :#

I love chunky KitKats! I want this flavour!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    41XpxnluInL.jpg
    Ever try these ones? Ugh tempted to buy on amazon but way too expensive for the cookie dough lol. I do live half hour from canada though..... hmmm
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    41XpxnluInL.jpg
    Ever try these ones? Ugh tempted to buy on amazon but way too expensive for the cookie dough lol. I do live half hour from canada though..... hmmm

Road trip!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    f6bccee1-06d7-4b1c-b479-acc58142c03e_1.49b361346565f6c4873972b72da1c096.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Tastes EXACTLY like eating a jolly rancher. Kinda amazing how they taste exactly the same. My favorite jolly ranchers are the cherry (never liked apple) but these were on sale for .25c a box so I figured I'd give it a try haha. Wish they had cherry.

Mmmmm I want to try the cherry jolly rancher poptarts!!

The cherry was good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Ben-Jerry%E2%80%99s-Oat-of-this-Swirled-Ice-Cream.jpeg?resize=450%2C450

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    I'm interested in the first two Jolly Rancher Pop Tarts, but they basically came out with the last flavor last year. It was the only new flavor I was disappointed in. Personally, I've never been big into Toaster Strudel.

I can barely find the Confetti Cake ice cream & I'm figuring I'll have a hard time finding this flavor too.
  • isabellapanzica9387
    Options
    jbrth3n3lbb5.png

Reese cups stuffed with resses pieces. They look so good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    jbrth3n3lbb5.png

Reese cups stuffed with resses pieces. They look so good.

I tried these!!! They were really good. I liked the crunch that the pieces added :smile:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    That's just tragic. I would show it to them in Facebook or something
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    81f16apyqr4l.jpg
    Finally found these and couldn't resist. It's good (better than a Quaker granola bar), but I can't help but feel like I've been jipped! I expected the caramel layer to be a lot thicker!!! Did I get a bad box or have others been just as disappointed? The chocolate chips are also not very evenly distributed oh my xD
    8suowyeoxjyy.jpg

Thanks for the review I was waiting for someone to try these!! I plan to buy when I see so I'll see if mine look the same. Want to try the other one too. They sure look a lot more decadent in the picture LOL
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    81f16apyqr4l.jpg
    Finally found these and couldn't resist. It's good (better than a Quaker granola bar), but I can't help but feel like I've been jipped! I expected the caramel layer to be a lot thicker!!! Did I get a bad box or have others been just as disappointed? The chocolate chips are also not very evenly distributed oh my xD
    8suowyeoxjyy.jpg

Thanks for the review I was waiting for someone to try these!! I plan to buy when I see so I'll see if mine look the same. Want to try the other one too. They sure look a lot more decadent in the picture LOL

They're only 150 calories so as much as it kills me I think they all must be like that, there's no way they're as indulgent as the box shows for 150 calories I knew it was too good to be true haha but I went to Walmart hoping for the discounted Quest bars and didn't see any :( I did finally see the Campbell's new Oh Yes! Soups though!!!! I picked up two cans to try, but it was on an end cap near the ice cream instead of with the other soups go figure!
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Also today I found the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream AKA Oreo cereal at the regular Wal-Mart I go to! Will try this & report back later today.

For those that don't want to spend $3.98 on the bigger Milka Oreo bar Wal-Mart has a smaller Milka version for $1.50 in candy aisle.

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TRIED THE WAFFLE WAFFLE (it's a shame it was disappointing) AND NOW THIS? REPORT BACK ASAP

Also, Thomas' posted this on their Facebook, I'm very interested!

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg
    I want to toast one of these and spread this on it so badly.
    o01ihmhd89q8.jpeg

Where do you get the organic frosting from?? Looks heavenly!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    81f16apyqr4l.jpg
    8suowyeoxjyy.jpg

Lol I second emailing them or something, at least about the chocolate chips!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    To me those fiber one layered bars were pretty good(at least)-and they were filling as well. good for a sweet tooth esp. for the calories
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This is disgusting, not worth the calories, & way too runny!

product-creamontop-6-large-maple.png