A text message I received...what do you think?

Options

Replies

• DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would respond with
    "hahahha eff you. Bye Felicia"

I don't take kindly to that crap though.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I was shocked when you said you've been together 8 years. If someone said that to me after dating three weeks, we would still be dunzo. Find someone who loves you for YOU. You are beautiful because of who you are. If he doesn't see that, that's a deal breaker.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    F* you would be my response back and never talk to him again. What an *kitten*.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    y1ropv8ycqd2.png

here ya go

He can't eat those. He'll get fat. ;)

OP-he sounds like a first class douche. A lying one.... Does his gym only accept pro bikini models, in comp condition, as members? What a crock. Sounds like a bunch of excuses and wank to me.

No one deserves to be spoken to like that. Get out without wasting any more time on someone who clearly doesn't deserve you!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I'm getting the vibe that his head is being turned by a PYT at the gym and this is his heavy handed way fo starting the "fade". He is rationalizing his attraction to another woman by projecting on to you. Rip the bandaid off for him. "Bye Felicia".

A man who can't make a solid commitment after eight years isn't worth your time.

well said.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Deal breaker.. Dude's an *kitten*.. Get away and count your blessing.