True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I swear I had all the intentions of doing my evening run. Then, my son wanted sushi for his bday so I had a big old plate and beers. Lol.

r1dwytgc7bip.jpg

You are an evil tease :p
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I swear I had all the intentions of doing my evening run. Then, my son wanted sushi for his bday so I had a big old plate and beers. Lol.

r1dwytgc7bip.jpg

*SWOON*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I Confess I have a penchant for doing crazy things a 43 yesr old shouldn't be doing still on skates but hey it'll keep me young right?
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I Confess I have a penchant for doing crazy things a 43 yesr old shouldn't be doing still on skates but hey it'll keep me young right?

You are 43?! Damn girl I never would have guessed!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

You are not 43.... no way
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Work was a hellish 11 hours. The phone wouldn't stop ringing every 5 minutes and I was by myself all day while everyone else was at a huge church service. I had pictures to scan, vaults to order, memorial records, and slideshows to make all on my own. I was so overwhelmed. After a family asked me to make changes to an obit for the 5th time and I went in the back and cried.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Work was a hellish 11 hours. The phone wouldn't stop ringing every 5 minutes and I was by myself all day while everyone else was at a huge church service. I had pictures to scan, vaults to order, memorial records, and slideshows to make all on my own. I was so overwhelmed. After a family asked me to make changes to an obit for the 5th time and I went in the back and cried.

I'm sorry your day was rough. Hopefully your nights been better.
  • jpearson1289
    jpearson1289 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I confess that success is a scary thing and I keep sabatoging myself. Some of it is my depression holding me back but some is fear.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha @jjewell1981 and @MalkinMagic71 I'll be 44 in June. I'm a little crazy and if someone says try something I will
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Bad days at work suck.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess that success is a scary thing and I keep sabatoging myself. Some of it is my depression holding me back but some is fear.

keep pluggin' away, kid

I wish you well
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess this forums is addicting as hell. It has taken over my life
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I confess that being made to hate myself is probably going to consume me once and for all sooner rather than later :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I confess that being made to hate myself is probably going to consume me once and for all sooner rather than later :(

:(
    I think you are awesome and Im not the only one :*
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    moya_bleh wrote: »

I think you are far harder on yourself than other people are. I saw the previous comments about your height. I have been attracted to men anywhere from 5'4 to 6'8. None of them were attractive to me because of their height
    If you really hate yourself that much then you should probably talk to someone, especially if the hate is all driven by physical attributes. People have so much more to give to this world than their looks. You need to find the positive within

A few articles. The hate is real.

http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/opinion/sorry-short-guys-but-i-wont-date-you/

http://www.revelist.com/dating/women-dating-shorter-men/1238

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/insight-is-2020/201401/short-men-why-women-arent-attracted-enough-date-them

https://twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=en
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm not made to get up early
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I cut the crap out of myself shaving and I put on an Avengers Band-Aid even though I have plenty of "adult" Band-Aids that I could have used.

I like you more and more each day