What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    That you actually want to move your body.....I don't want to go to a movie I want to snowshoe or hike or skate even if it's an activity that isn't my fav still better than sitting around

That I need new friends.....friends that want do stuff other then sit and eat

I'm at this point now. I'm the world's biggest introvert and I'm awful at making friends though. A few weeks ago my best friend wanted to hang out. I told her we could go to the YMCA and take our kids and swim and maybe get in a workout too. She wanted to go get Chinese food and go to a movie. I went to the Y alone. She actually suggested going for a bike ride this weekend. I said "great, it will be a little chilly but it will be sunny so we should be fine". Oh, well if it's going to be cold she doesn't want to go :(

I'm am introvert too. I would love to find a hiking partner!! Noone want to go outside in tje winter and it's not even cold. hubby comes but we jave different t days off.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    BodyByBex wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    So many people on this thread are having trouble with bra fitting! I had a lot of trouble as well. I've gone from a 40DDD to a 32DD while losing 90 lbs. I'm 10 lbs from my goal so I'm hoping that my bra size isn't going to change much more. My cup size stayed constant for most of that time and only started decreasing recently.

This may have been mentioned already--I haven't gone back and read every post--but try bratabase.com. You'll need to take a lot of measurements, but then the site will suggest sizes as well as specific bras for your body shape. You can also input detailed notes on how your current bras fit, and it will incorporate that into your suggestions.

For those looking for a great sports bra (or regular bra) for larger cup sizes, try Panache. I'm a runner and I wear their underwire sports bras, which are easily convertible between standard or racerback style straps, and they fasten like a regular bra instead of those awful elastic sports bras that you have to contort yourself to get in and out of.

@apullum As a busty girl, I learned from http://www.bigbustsupport.com that if it can fit over your head/shoulders, it will NOT do it's job and Panache bras are THE BEST! I'm also a big fan of Herroom.com for bra shopping. 30H isn't something that I find readily in stores unless I got to a specialty shop in Austin.

Yes! I wear Panache standard underwire bras as well as their sports bras. The Jasmine has been my favorite through several size changes. From what I've read, it seems to be flattering to a relatively wide variety of bodies. I just order mine on Amazon. If you don't care what color you're getting, you can sometimes find a good sale.
  • kaialexander17
    kaialexander17 Posts: 134 Member
    BodyByBex wrote: »
    For me, its that once you start becoming active regularly, the body kind of let's you know when and what to do...for example, I know that if I don't run or bike for at least 1 and a half- 3 miles a day, my legs tingle and are restless All. Freaking. Day. And then, if i eat unhealthy for a day or two, i feel disgusting and i start sleeping and pooping a lot. Seriously, it's like my body is saying to me, "What the *kitten* are you doing?? You've put in all this hard work and you're just going to stop? No, keep going, your legs like feeling the burn, your stomach likes digesting healthy stuff! Why are you quitting???"

@kaialexander17 This happened to me! I took two rest days and the first day(Sunday) I was restless ALL DAY. Monday, I was restless again. ALL. DAY.
    By Tuesday my body was like "No. We don't run anymore. You ruined it. We were having fun and you ruined it."

Lol exactly! That's what's so cool about biology, it's like we were destined to take care of ourselves and if we don't our body sends us red flags
  • kaialexander17
    kaialexander17 Posts: 134 Member
    For me, its that once you start becoming active regularly, the body kind of let's you know when and what to do...for example, I know that if I don't run or bike for at least 1 and a half- 3 miles a day, my legs tingle and are restless All. Freaking. Day. And then, if i eat unhealthy for a day or two, i feel disgusting and i start sleeping and pooping a lot. Seriously, it's like my body is saying to me, "What the *kitten* are you doing?? You've put in all this hard work and you're just going to stop? No, keep going, your legs like feeling the burn, your stomach likes digesting healthy stuff! Why are you quitting???"

I Have restless legs and they are so bad on rest day. I'm loving that I actually wand/need to exercise instead of forcing myself too.

Word!the body knows when you take care of itself so it starts to send u signs to keep doing ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!