Blood Type Diet Buddies?
Hi! I'm blood type A and have been following the BTD for several years. It's the times when I get lazy and/or sloppy and eat "avoid" foods that I gain weight, become sluggish, sick, etc. I have lots of great recipes and good info on the Blood Type Diet. Looking for buddies to share with.
This discussion has been closed.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 380.3K Introduce Yourself
- 41.7K Getting Started
- 256.8K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.9K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.9K Fitness and Exercise
- 213 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151.1K Motivation and Support
- 6.9K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 293 MyFitnessPal Information
- 15 News and Announcements
- 83 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 195 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions