What is something way too high in calories but you cant resist and how often do you have it?

Options

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    active562 wrote: »
    I can't think of anything that I can't fit into my weekly calories... even this bad boy if I plan well enough...
    v4naqhhlwf18.jpg
    I can't think of anything that I can't fit into my weekly calories... even this bad boy if I plan well enough...
    v4naqhhlwf18.jpg

See, that means I don't get to eat ANYTHING the rest of the day. That looks like it is at least 1000 calories. No can do.

Mine has about 2000 calories and I still manage to fit it in my weekly calories. Its totally doable.wah2bymnpozr.jpg

If that's Nutella, you win....
  • active562
    active562 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    v4naqhhlwf18.jpg
    v4naqhhlwf18.jpg

See, that means I don't get to eat ANYTHING the rest of the day. That looks like it is at least 1000 calories. No can do.

Mine has about 2000 calories and I still manage to fit it in my weekly calories. Its totally doable.wah2bymnpozr.jpg

Oh it sure is :)
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream, eat it every week, 1/4 cup on a sugar cone.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    v4naqhhlwf18.jpg
    v4naqhhlwf18.jpg

Oh it sure is :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    That's why you should look at your weekly goal not just daily.

And it does at least 2 sittings!

Yeah that does not work for me. I have to be very strict, so daily is what I have to do.

Can I ask why it doesn't work for you? Medical reasons?
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Cookies of any kind - I can never just have one or two! I might have these every few months?
    Donuts ... again maybe just a few times a year.
    Bread pudding from Blue Dog Cafe, again only a few times a year and SOOOO worth every delicious buttery calorie.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Yeah that does not work for me. I have to be very strict, so daily is what I have to do.

It doesn't work for me because if I go over one day, then the next day has to be that much less. Either that or I have to go do an extra 2 or 3 hours of cardio! So on my calorie budget, it's just too hard for me to restrict myself that much. Like I said, I expect that my calorie budget is far less than yours. If you are allowed 2000 calories a day ( or more), it's far easier to treat yourself and stay on a weekly target.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Wine and pizza. Losing weight would be a million x easier if I didn't love wine and pizza so much. But I fit them in.
  • kipwi
    kipwi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Grapes! I know they're supposedly healthy but I can easily eat 500 calories worth without even realizing it
  • active562
    active562 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

It doesn't work for me because if I go over one day, then the next day has to be that much less. Either that or I have to go do an extra 2 or 3 hours of cardio! So on my calorie budget, it's just too hard for me to restrict myself that much. Like I said, I expect that my calorie budget is far less than yours. If you are allowed 2000 calories a day ( or more), it's far easier to treat yourself and stay on a weekly target.

Out of curiosity, how much calories can you have everyday and what are your goals?
  • TavistockToad
    Options

I'm on 1550 cals per day
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    CCF_Chocolate_Hazelnut_Crunch_Cheesecake_%28styled%29_V2.jpg
    CCF_PumpkinPecanCheesecake.jpg
    DSC_0017jk.JPG
    20111108-dominique-ansel-kouign-amann.jpg
    breadpudding.jpg
    8d9a0d380e7f0be658dad1fae8bbc72f.jpg
    cinnamon-sticky-buns-600.jpg

All probably 800+ calories and extremely hard for me to fit in if I want to keep a deficit.

So I have them once a month. Maybe. And typically don't keep a deficit that week... Oh and my maintenance calories are 2300+, but I'm so hungry that I really have to watch what I eat and can't really waste too many calories on non filling foods. Sadly.

I love crepes too but I'm fine with just a bit of nutella or something.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Once every few weeks.

Fancy drinks! Once or twice a week.

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I just had to read this thread before dinner, didn't I? Now I'm thinking of having dessert for dinner (it's been known to happen).

I have to be careful with ice cream of all kinds. I love ice cream. I work it in several times a week and it is totally worth it.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

I'm on 1550 cals per day

Yeah more than me, but even if I had that much I'd never go for a slab of cheesecake or whatever, that was anywhere near 1000 calories. It's fine if others want to do that, and can manage it. But that does not work for me.
  • kagostinis
    kagostinis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ugh pizza and cheesy bread