• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Go me!! This is gonna be fun!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Go me!! This is gonna be fun!

What's your goal weight for this challenge?
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Wow...hadn't thought about that! Let's say 41 pounds lost. :smile:
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    man I am bummed.. stayed the same this week 192 . oh well on to next week...
  • sarahlynnew
    Options
    237.8 today and I tried Body combat this morning for the challenge this week
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    219.8 this week:happy: ..................I vote for % loss(I think thats how they do it on Biggest Loser)
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Grrr I have officially hit a plateau. 3 weeks at 139.0. I know it happens more and more as you get closer to your goal, but it's frustrating to try to figure out what my body needs in order to jumpstart my metabolism again.

I can't veer too far off course with new exercises due to my triathlon training but I am doing some new running drills tonight that I have never done before, does that count?
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited about my weigh in today. I started running last weekend and I can see a difference already. My weigh in today is 199!!! Finally made under the 200 mark (which I kept teetering on lol).
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Some good losses on here.

Btstamps & callmefor911, don't worry about plateaus... at least you're not gaining like I am! :sad:

Btstamps, I'd say new running drills count as a new exercise - good luck with the triathlon!

Beckyard, congrats on getting below 200!

Sarahlynnew - fab consistency with the weight loss, only 0.1% difference in loss between last week and this! (1.23% last week and 1.33% this week)

You guys are all ROCKING this challenge! :drinker: :drinker:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same - 259.8 lbs
  • divalovely
    Options
    I'm very excited about my weigh in today. I started running last weekend and I can see a difference already. My weigh in today is 199!!! Finally made under the 200 mark (which I kept teetering on lol).

Congrats on entering ONEderland!!!! I can't wait until I lose these next 20lbs and get there too:)
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Congrats on entering ONEderland!!!! I can't wait until I lose these next 20lbs and get there too:)

Thank you. It was a 6lb loss since last Friday so I'm very excited. I started really running/walking again (trying to run more than walk) on Saturday. did 4mi 3 days and 6mi the last day. So I think that has helped like alot :) Keep up the good work and those 20lbs will come right off
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    Weigh in for 7/15 - 308
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Thank you. It was a 6lb loss since last Friday so I'm very excited. I started really running/walking again (trying to run more than walk) on Saturday. did 4mi 3 days and 6mi the last day. So I think that has helped like alot :) Keep up the good work and those 20lbs will come right off

Becky - be careful about starting back too strong ... thats alot of mileage to put in in a short period of time if your body is not used to it?
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Okay.... drumroll please.....

this weeks winner is:

ajaffry with a 2.88% weight loss!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Congratulations ajaffry!
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    Well done ajaffry. We look forward to your challenge.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Great job! Let's see what this challenge brings!!
  • callmefor911
    Options
    Okay.... drumroll please.....

this weeks winner is:

ajaffry with a 2.88% weight loss!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Congratulations ajaffry!
  • callmefor911
    Options
    opps hit the button too soon. way to go.. great job
  • divalovely
    Options
    You ROCK ajaffry!!!!! Keep up the SUPERB work!!!!!!!