SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options
Hi Ladies! If you're 5'3" and under and looking for some new friends and motivation for your weight loss journey, then you've come to the right place. This is a Round 2 challenge for some of us, but we are welcoming newbies to our group, as well. We had a lot of success in the last challenge, and it was great to share stories and support with others who are of similar height and size to compare what works and what doesn't for us Shorties!

Week 1 of the 12 Week Challenge will begin this Thursday, July 21. Please send me the following information so that I can include you in the weekly results chart:

Height
Current Starting Weight
12 Week Challenge Goal ~ this will be your goal weight for the end of our challenge

Weekly Weigh-ins are due on Thursdays. If anyone has a challenge with this, please let me know, and we'll try to work something out. If your results are not reported for 2 weeks in a row, you will be removed from the results chart.

Please feel free to share anything that you think will make this challenge more fun: weekly mini-challenges, delicious recipes, successes, etc. And if you have an off day, know that you can come here to get the support that you need to start again.

I look forward to sharing this journey with everyone, and let the Shorty's 12 Week Challenge Round 2 begin! :happy:

~ Wishcometru~ Kristin

Replies

• ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    Apparently I'm a shorty!
  • denisehaddock
    denisehaddock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I may want to join you. I am 5'1. Were do we send our information..or we just reply
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Been waiting for this! =D Stats headed your way...
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'll join.

I'm only 4'7''
    I am a whopping 158.
    My goal at the end of 12 weeks is... 146.
    That will put me half way to my 115 pound goal!

Happy to join!
  • mcavazos22
    Options
    Can I play?! How do we sign up for the challenge?:happy:
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    5'2.5
    SW 258 lbs ish I will check on Thurs for official start weight for you :)
    goal for 12 weeks is 20 lbs

My name is Jen and im happy to join. I love the idea of a shorty group.
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun!
  • gidget2389
    Options
    I'm in.
    Height 5ft
    Weight 127.5
    Goal 115
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I want to join.

Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 133 lbs.
    12 Week Goal: 10 lbs.
  • mcavazos22
    Options
    Oops :blushing: Okayy here are the stats [keep it on the DL]lol

I'm only 5'1"... and a big fat 198lbs :sad: Goal @ 12 wks = 178lbs.

thnx !
  • helloimangela
    Options
    I'm in! I can always use more motivation and people to keep me on track!

Height: 5'2.5"
    Current Weight: 157 lbs
    12 Week Goal Weight: 144 lbs

Woo hoo!!!
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello to all and thanks for your interest to join us! So far if you have already inbox/messaged me or posted your stats above on the thread, I have included you on the new chart I'm putting together. If you would like to update your true starting weight this Thursday you can do that ~ just inbox me with a quick update. After that, your first official weigh in is due on Thursday July 29.

:happy:
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm 4'11".... hoping that I haven't shrunk. (The nurse was having trouble figuring out my height the last 2 times and measured me at 4'6" about a year ago and then at 4'9" a couple months ago. But, really... most of my adult life I have been 4'11". So, I will go by that height until someone measures me who is an experienced measurer). :wink:
    Weight: 149 pounds (this will likely be changed when I weigh on a proper scale on Thursday, but for now my crummy scale......)
    Goal: 10 pounds, I guess? 139 pounds... to be in the 130s will be great!
    Linda
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    :happy: I'm in!

Height:4'11"
    CW: 145.5
    12wk goal: 18lbs
  • jemsmf
    jemsmf Posts: 13
    Options
    Sounds like a good challenge! I'm desperate to lose as close to 18lbs as possible before I head off to Florida at the end of September!

I'm 5ft 2"
    Current weight: 144 lbs
    Goal weight at the end of the challenge ... 134 lbs
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet even....and 144 lbs

• susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Glad to have the Shorty's challenge back and welcome to the newbies!! Tomorrow is my weigh in day so I will post my weight then.
  • golfgirllv
    golfgirllv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm new to this, But this is what i need to get me motivated:smile:
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have all of you above this post and anyone who has messaged me as of this point. Only 1 more day before the challenge begins!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well after doing a few calculations (I'm a New Zealander so work in centimeters and kgs) I found out that I'm short enough to join this group, YAY!!! I've just come back form a holiday in Italy, which meant I pigged out on pizza and pasta for a month :( so I really need this challenge to kick start my healthy lifestyle.

Height: 5ft 3inches
    SW: 246.5
    Goal: 226

Thanks for letting me join!! Oh and by the way the names KJ.