What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    locoloon wrote: »
    finding that the "height-adjustable" chair no longer sinks beneath you at random times.

I just recently noticed this too. I always had my chair at the lowest setting due to a combination of this and the fact that I'm tall, but I noticed my upper back was hurting from not sitting correctly so I moved it up to where it should be about a week ago, and it hasn't sunk at all.

Also I'm starting to see the shoe size thing. My 11s are too big, but unfortunately 10s are still too snug and 10.5s don't exist most of the time :(
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    @geminiswede - I wear a 10.5, and it's so annoying. It feels like an injustice that they skip over that size completely. If losing weight will drop me down to a 10, I'll be thrilled!
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    @geminiswede - I wear a 10.5, and it's so annoying. It feels like an injustice that they skip over that size completely. If losing weight will drop me down to a 10, I'll be thrilled!

This!! I'm in between sizes too! Thank god I've got my one belt for my saggy bottom pants. I refuse to buy new ones until I'm getting closer to a comfortable 10!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    woodybush wrote: »
    Lose enough weight and wine starts to pack a good punch...

My head thinks I can drink like I used to.... My non-existent memory and hangover the following day tell me otherwise...

Same here. Pisses me off some times :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!