Non friendly females in the gym.

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options
    akoivisto wrote: »
    I don't go up to McDonald's employees doing their job and make small talk while waiting in the drive through; I see it as most folk are going to the gym to 'WORK'out; not to discuss their current life problems. We ain't unfriendly; we just have other places to socialize, and quite frankly; you are interrupting our set most likely.

-From a generically unfriendly gym goer it seems.

Why do you hate us?
  • akoivisto
    akoivisto Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I don't go up to McDonald's employees doing their job and make small talk while waiting in the drive through; I see it as most folk are going to the gym to 'WORK'out; not to discuss their current life problems. We ain't unfriendly; we just have other places to socialize, and quite frankly; you are interrupting our set most likely.

Why do you hate us?

It's not you. It's me. *soft pat* :smile:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Why do you hate us?

It's not you. It's me. *soft pat* :smile:

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that.....
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    we only wanna talk to girls who wear yoga pants and or shorts so short riding up their butt crack.
    otherwise, science has proven that men love weights more than women o:)

Ut oh.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    [

This ^^^ I don't get it either, ok, unless they just finished work, so they should have remover, but the ones that don't??? There a definitely a few girls in my gym that are only there for the lads.

I always wore makeup to the gym when I went because I'm self-conscious. Whether anyone else thinks that the gym is a place to feel self-conscious or not, that's how I felt, so I'd go with it still on, and then I'd wash it off when I got home.

I don't see what the big deal is.
    I find it strange because : if it was me It would be in streaks down my face from working out.

If you're too self conscious to go with a naked face then I'm presuming you're too self conscious to work out in tiny shorts and bra tops as well?

These girls aren't - nor do they actually work out.

Actually, no. Now that I'm fitter than I've ever been I do sometimes work out in things like that. Why does it matter?

That's my go to workout clothes and I'm a beast at the gym.. Yoga shorts and a sports bra.. It gets hot as hell when your pushing yourself to your limits..
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    [

This ^^^ I don't get it either, ok, unless they just finished work, so they should have remover, but the ones that don't??? There a definitely a few girls in my gym that are only there for the lads.

I always wore makeup to the gym when I went because I'm self-conscious. Whether anyone else thinks that the gym is a place to feel self-conscious or not, that's how I felt, so I'd go with it still on, and then I'd wash it off when I got home.

I find it strange because : if it was me It would be in streaks down my face from working out.

If you're too self conscious to go with a naked face then I'm presuming you're too self conscious to work out in tiny shorts and bra tops as well?

Actually, no. Now that I'm fitter than I've ever been I do sometimes work out in things like that. Why does it matter?

That's my go to workout clothes and I'm a beast at the gym.. Yoga shorts and a sports bra.. It gets hot as hell when your pushing yourself to your limits..

Mad, Mad Re5pext.

Iceland. .....

Are you hiring?
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    we only wanna talk to girls who wear yoga pants and or shorts so short riding up their butt crack.
    otherwise, science has proven that men love weights more than women o:)

Yeah no.. Just no.. Just.. I'd challenge you to a lifting competition.. And I'd kick your butt in my yoga shorts and sports bra..

I bet you don't even do Olympic lifting at all.
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    [

Mad, Mad Re5pext.

Iceland. .....

Are you hiring?

Always... You're welcome to join the Viking movement.. You know how to clap right?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    [

Mad, Mad Re5pext.

Iceland. .....

Are you hiring?

Always... You're welcome to join the Viking movement.. You know how to clap right?

Clap?

Sometimes I miss.

But I'm willing to take lessons.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Ok So let's review ...."Leave women alone at the gym cuz they are there 2 workout" ....So stop it u savages!!!!!
  • kwph
    Options
    We should start introducing alcohol at the gym ....Problem solved
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    We should start introducing alcohol at the gym ....Problem solved

just join PF

they have pizza

.... it's a close second, right?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    My gym actually has a bar in it and a cafeteria.
  • kwph
    Options
    Bar & Pizza?? I'm lucky if they clean the bathrooms
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    Bar & Pizza?? I'm lucky if they clean the bathrooms

My gym is pretty sweet. Best gym ive been to