Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    No, but I may need too since he's not eating his bananas.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Look, this is getting out of hand. You need to start pushing bananas on him, leave them everywhere around the office, hang up some banana art, get some banana scented candles. I cant take this lack of bananatude!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    You may even have to take one for the team and wear a banana hammock to really get the point across!
  • cee134
    Options
    Now you know why I started a thread when I saw him actually eat one.
  • cee134
    Options
    Day 16 Banana Watch. No bananas. Whatever he ate, which wasn't bananas, was gone really fast. Just his 2 liters of soda.
  • cee134
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Perhaps Banana Dude is a regular man who was temporarily taken over by an alien life form that made him eat bananas. Maybe the alien life form has left his body and he is just a normal man again. The question, if this is in fact the case, is where did the alien life form go? Is anyone else eating bananas or walking around in the parking lot while on the cell phone?

No, but BD is walking in the parking lot with his cell much more these days.
  • cee134
    Options
    Day 17 Banana Watch. No bananas. BD is here but no food is on my cabinet. Nothing.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    BD has "troubles at home."
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It's like my co-worker who is a chain smoker. He got sick last week with the flew, came back to work hacking all day, goes into everyone's office hacking, literally sounds like he is coughing up a lung, but still takes cigarette breaks.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    It's like my co-worker who is a chain smoker. He got sick last week with the flew, came back to work hacking all day, goes into everyone's office hacking, literally sounds like he is coughing up a lung, but still takes cigarette breaks.

No, BD is nothing like THAT!

• cee134
    Options
    Day 18 Banana Watch. Guess what.... no bananas.
  • cee134
    Options
    Day 19 Banana Watch. Was it all a dream, I used to read Word Up! magazine
    Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
    Hangin' pictures on my wall
    Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl

Still no bananas.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    4hQDepP.gif
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Day 18 Banana Watch. Guess what.... no bananas.

What's the over/under on how many days the BD Thread will survive with this type of daily report?

Can you casually mention how good PB and banana sandwiches are to BD? It may rekindle his desire.

Signed
    A concerned BD fan
  • rizzolli85
    rizzolli85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ok
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options