MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    ok.. so today there was no swimming.. :( the lake looked pretty rough!! *we have some wind here today!!* chose to do some desperately needed DEEP cleaning this evening instead!! been on task with the crunches as well as the water!! Love a challenge!!

hope everyone is doing well!!

Caroline
    LOVE THE DEEP CLEANING!! You burn calories and end up with a nice clean house!!

I may have to add those crunches to my next week goals! Thanks!!

Keep up the hard work!!
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, forgot to add....happy birthday Dee! Hope you enjoyed it.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Oh yes, forgot to add....happy birthday Dee! Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you Lady G

Birthday was yesterday, but when you get my age you don't really care anymore LOL!

Is tomorrow your Anniversary, or is that Thursday?
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :love: I am so happy that so many of you are becomming friends!! :love:

:drinker: Way to build a support group!! You all Rock!! :drinker:

Reporting today

(¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥
    ♥ * ♥ 3 for Me ♥ * ♥

1♥Just Say No!♥ ♥ ♥ NO TO BIRTHDAY CAKE :drinker:
    2♥30 Minutes!! ♥ 30 MINUTES!!
    3♥Daily Check-in!!!♥ ♥BEEN HERE ALL DANG EVENING!!!

:sad: I am now double thinking about missing out on my cake! LOLOLOL :sad:

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY TOMORROW!!

.......................goodnight :yawn:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Checking in before heading to bed :yawn:

Got a nice workout in today
    Getting my water in good.
    Checked in tonight
    Not too bad on the food diary today, stayed under, but a little bit over on sodium again.

Night All:smooched:
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Looks like thing are going very well for everyone! Great too see! :happy:

Day 3 for me. . .
    Goals
    1. Get my personal requirement of water in every single day. (120oz) ~~ I made it, I didn't think I was going to when noon hit I had under 20 oz. in.
    2. zumba every week day (Mon-Fri) ~~Did it, Almost had my daughter join me too!
    3. stay under calories (I eat my exercise cals) ~~ under

Everyone have a blessed tomorrow!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Day 2!

1. NO EATING AFTER 8PM -- mission accomplished. Even went out to a bar and had a Pellegrino!
    2. LOG ALL CALORIES -- about to do this and pre-log some stuff for tomorrow
    3. GET UP FROM DESK EVERY HOUR TO WALK AROUND -- done!

Hope everyone else had a great day and see you tomorrow!
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Day 3 went well. It just seems so much easier when I know I'll be checking in with people who care - THANKS!!! I hope everyone has a great day and that you reach your goals. Off to Cape Cod for the day :)
  • ladygloria
    Options
    Hmmm, for some reason ihad thought it was tuesday and that I was really late to the party. My anniversary is Friday. P.s. Look at the stats for angel food cake. With strawberries, it's heaven on a calorie plan.

Mommy, I love zumba. You doing a class, DVD, or game?

Heart, sodium is hard, especially if you don't have time for fresh cooking everyday. With everyone worried about fat and sugar, I think too many companies have ignored or even increased the salt. Ugh.

Danlyn, have fun today!
  • PamalaJoy
    PamalaJoy Posts: 8
    Options
    I live in Southern Oregon about 2 hrs. from Crater Lake. It's farm country here. Lots of fields and cows, sheep, goats and all. And Rivers everywhere! It's just so beautiful. I can drive 30 minutes and get to dozens of trails and waterfalls to look at. But of course, in the busy-ness of life, I seldom do. This summer we've had lots of company who wanted to see some places nearby, so I'm getting out more. I'm liking it so much that I'm going to keep on gettting out. Besides, the hike yesterday was worth some serious calories! LOL Glad to meet you all on this message board btw!
  • ladygloria
    Options
    Quiet today.

Update

1. No more than 2 days over sodium recommendations. I was bad this past week. - so far I'm below every day. :)
    2. Try to increase my pilates endurance. Man are my hip muscles weak! -less soreness this week so I think that's a good sign.
    3. Enjoy my anniversary on Friday and enjoy a cheat day without guilt. - going out to the melting pot on Saturday, excited.
    4. Try one of the zumba DVDs I borrowed besides the sculpting one. - nixed this goal to keep doing 30 day shred and other scheduled exercise. Will do it soon.
    5. Give 30 day shred a one day try out while waiting on my hubby to buy me weights for chalean extreme.. If I like it, it will be a decent starting point.- completed day 3 today and still surviving.
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Day 3 of 30DS I upped my weights to 5lbs and finally felt a burn. I am not sore yet, will see tomorrow. I may need to go buy some 8lb ones =) Had my walk with friends, picked raspberries for about and hour and then went for an hour swim. It feels wonderful to cool down that way and it makes me tired and ready for bed.
    Everyone is still doing great this week. Keep it up :heart:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I DID IT! I started my second round of the 30 Day Shred tonight!

Now, I must think of the next goal. See you next week!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    It was a HOT day, but a GOOD one!!

Reporting today

(¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥
    ♥ * ♥ 3 for Me ♥ * ♥

1♥Just Say No!♥ ♥ ♥♥ Went grocery shopping & NO TO cake again! (almost bought one though!) LOL
    2♥30 Minutes!! ♥ ♥ 45 MINUTES!!
    3♥Daily Check-in!!!♥♥♥♥HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LADY G, GREAT JOB ON THAT SODIUM!! KEEP IT UP!!

:drinker: GOOD JOB LADIES!! EVERYONE IS WORKING SO HARD!! I LOVE IT!! :heart:
  • ladygloria
    Options

Its only mid week, maybe you can make another? Congrats on completing.

Dee, congrats on the exercise and cake passing. You're rocking it!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Love reading about everyone's goals:heart:
    Another Zumba class tonight. My goal this week was 5 classes and I am almost there!
    Water was good as is logging my food.
    WTG ladygloria
    MISSDEEHERE-Zumba can be modified in so many ways. It is plain fun!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!! Finally checking in and catching up with how you all are doing.
    Looks like everyone is really focusing in on those mini goals and supporting each other!! Keep it up. I know I say it all the time but I wouldn't be any where near my goal without all of my MFP supporters!!!
    And... I would have put all these replies together on one post but the meanies won't tell me how to do it!!! Not naming names though, right MissDee and MAK???
    LOL!! I sent miss see the how to in an email. I'll see if I can find the steps and send them to you tomorrow (it's after 10:30 and my 10:00 bed time goal is slipping closer to 11:00 :)
    You are doing amazing this week keep it up!
    Day 3 of 30DS I upped my weights to 5lbs and finally felt a burn. I am not sore yet, will see tomorrow. I may need to go buy some 8lb ones =) Had my walk with friends, picked raspberries for about and hour and then went for an hour swim. It feels wonderful to cool down that way and it makes me tired and ready for bed.
    Everyone is still doing great this week. Keep it up :heart:

Way to go!! Get your burn on girl!

WOooo Hooo! Shred it up :). I like to look at other people's goals and borrow them :)
    Love reading about everyone's goals:heart:
    Another Zumba class tonight. My goal this week was 5 classes and I am almost there!
    Water was good as is logging my food.
    WTG ladygloria
    MISSDEEHERE-Zumba can be modified in so many ways. It is plain fun!

Nice job today!! I like reading everyone's goals to. It inspires me to get my bootie in gear!!

Tuesday and Wednesday check in.
    After isolated blood yesterday I was pretty wiped out so I didn't check in so today is a double check in.
    1. Week 6 P90x - used Tuesday as my rest day Wednesday got back in track Cardio X!
    2. 3-4 non P90x workouts - so far only one this week. Gonna work on that the next few days.
    3. Bed time 10:00 10:20(ish) last night .... After 10:50 tonight (opps)

Have a wonderful evening everyone!! And an awesome Thursday. Keep plugging away at those mini goals :) We CAN do this!!!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I live in Southern Oregon about 2 hrs. from Crater Lake. It's farm country here. Lots of fields and cows, sheep, goats and all. And Rivers everywhere! It's just so beautiful. I can drive 30 minutes and get to dozens of trails and waterfalls to look at. But of course, in the busy-ness of life, I seldom do. This summer we've had lots of company who wanted to see some places nearby, so I'm getting out more. I'm liking it so much that I'm going to keep on gettting out. Besides, the hike yesterday was worth some serious calories! LOL Glad to meet you all on this message board btw!

Fablous to meet you as well!!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    WoW! I am still amazed at the energy in here! :happy:

@ ladygloria~I have dvds, that way I can fit them in on my time.

@ pamelajoy~I love southern Oregon, such a beautiful area!

@ everyone~~~GREAT going!!! :flowerforyou:

Day 4 for me. . .
    Goals
    1. Get my personal requirement of water in every single day. (120oz) ~~done
    2. zumba every week day (Mon-Fri) ~~done with quite a sweat today, if I do say so.
    3. stay under calories (I eat my exercise cals) ~~ under!

Everyone have a blessed tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Report Day 4

Goal 1: Daily Excercise
    Jumped on the Gazelle for a while but not long! More furniture moving today!
    Goal 2: Clean kitchen immediately after meals. I'm notorious for letting things sit!
    made spaghetti for dinner, and when I went to clean up I found my sweetie had beat me to it! Awww!
    Goal 3: Increase my water(slacked off lately and I can feel it!)
    14 glasses today
    Goal 4: Take 30 minutes a day for me time;
    Well, it was supposed to be a 30 minute nap...turned into a 2 1/2 hour nap!!