Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    my work breakroom is always filled with some type of sweets. For valentine's day we have red velvet cupcakes, a bowl of chocolates, and some type of mexican bread. The store bought cupcakes i do not care about. I took all the dark chocolate hershey squares from the bowl, and a few lemonheads. Last night I had a piece of the mexican bread for dessert. My friend is selling Girl Scout cookies so I had to try the Smores. I had one last night. It was good but I was not over the moon about. Thin Mints are my favorite but I dont know that I trust myself to just eat one or two of them so I did not buy any.

Samoas (aka Caramel Delites) are my favorite! I used to not be able to have them around, but now I find them so sweet that one or two will do me for a while. I wasn't too jazzed by the Smores cookies.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Going to McD's for lunch. Apprentice has been begging me for a few days now (she doesn't have a car and the only one in the region is accessible only via the highway exit).

Oddly enough... I'm looking forward to my lunch :smiley:
  • txchics
    txchics Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The title of this forum cracked me up!! I just try to eat better than all the crap I was a month ago. And if I want to have a drink then I will since I am of age, lol #PartyOn....
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Celebrating Valentine's Day tonite, there will be drinks and chocolate ;) And nope I do not feel a bit guilty!
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    baked bean and vintage chedder toastie for lunch, with a side of monster munch - as you do!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Oh it's been a rough week!!!! I have been eating piggy ish for a week or two but IDC!! Because I had 2 medical procedures that didnt go so well and I ended up with aspiration pneumonitis :/ because my life! I have the worst luck. Anyway, back to my diet (calorie deficit) today and yesterday.
  • tiffany8784
    tiffany8784 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that wants to loose weight but doesn't eat "clean" I wouldn't even know where to begin
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Graze boxes - eat all 4 punnets in one go or space them over a week?

Joking, I know what to do. Yum!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Lazy week. Chipotle last night. Larkburger tonight. Bowl of chili with a small chocolate shake. Best 600 calories I have eaten all week.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I couldn't live without cheese and some form of chocolate every day. I try to eat pretty healthy but certain things I will be keeping. Heading to Starbucks and out for Mexican tomorrow and I won't be ordering anything "plain"
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Qdoba on Monday with my daughter. I love that place ;)
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    I eat whatever I want that meets my calorie limit and meets my nutritional needs. Even if it is...gasp...PROCESSED FOODS AND FROZEN MEALS! EGAD!

Yes!!!!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Going to my in laws tomorrow for chicken and dumplings yaass. @sunfastrose I'm jelly; I haven't had ramen in foreevvverrr and I want some
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Mexican chicken and sweet potato casserole for lunch, chicken alfredo with penne for dinner today. I'm not mad about it.

And pizza tomorrow for a friend's birthday. Going to be a good weekend.