What have you done today that you are proud of??

Options

Replies

• Brittspady
    Brittspady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I ran/fast walked on the treadmill for the first time in a year.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Stairmastered when I didn't want to
  • JoeCaveman
    JoeCaveman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I finally found the gym today... even used the machines too. lol
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Took my last nursing theory final for the quarter!! One step closer to becoming a RN!!!
  • Mikiedem
    Mikiedem Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Today I am proud that I didn't work out. My baby girl woke up crying at 3:30 and instead of comforting her back to sleep I brought in bed with me and got the BEST cuddles ever!
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    MsLexii wrote: »
    Took my last nursing theory final for the quarter!! One step closer to becoming a RN!!!

Good for you!
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I haven't fallen asleep at my desk yet even though my body is beyond drained lol
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Bought 12 weeks of personal training as a birthday present for myself instead of the purse I really wanted.
  • JennyHsavage
    JennyHsavage Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    kmaze098 wrote: »

Today was my first day of dieting & exorcise. I took a walk and past a shop. I resisted buying a chocolate bar lol it sounds silly but I am really proud of that.

Would love to know what has made you smile today o:)

Today was my first day of dieting & exorcise. I took a walk and past a shop. I resisted buying a chocolate bar lol it sounds silly but I am really proud of that.

• JennyHsavage
    JennyHsavage Posts: 123 Member
    Options

I ran a mile and a half at 8.30min a mile pace.... after 5 week stress fracture injury
  • Ayybee1114
    Ayybee1114 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was walking with my headphones in and wanted to dance down the street but didn't wanna make a fool of myself. Even though I didn't dance I felt alive and amazing. I felt like I was glowing.
  • kmaze098
    kmaze098 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've recently found an app that rewards you for your steps....so I spent my lunch hour walking circles through the building.

What app is that?

ah i used to use an app like this too! if i remember you would win like vouchers and clubcard points for shops ect I cant remember what it was called though. If i find it again i will let you know :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Finalized a very high profile project I have been working on since November. Good reviews too, so yeah me.
  • kmaze098
    kmaze098 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    I removed several pairs of ill fitting shorts from my spring/summer wardrobe.

mk2ludd0j5f2.jpg

omg! well done! I cant wait for the day that i can do this!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Hit my first weight loss goal of losing 5kg!!!! (Needed to brag a little)

Hooray brag away that's awesome
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I ate a banana