New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    snickerdoodle_newlid_large.png?v=1489616875

Bleh. Very bland. Not worth it. I usually eat the whole pint... had four bites and put it away.

Shop Rite had some of the new flavors but only a few (Red Velvet, Toasted Almond, Butter Pecan, Fudge Brownie). I'll report...
    Arctic Zero and Enlightened have similar snickerdoodles I take it

I kinda liked Arctic Zero's snickerdoodle.
    I was so disappointed in it because I love snickerdoodle.

I just started the Arctic Zero chocolate chip cookie dough and now *that* is sadness. It needs more pieces of chocolate chip and cookie dough and the base is just very bland altho the texture's a bit creamier if you let it thaw a bit.
    Wow, that's the only one I'm okay with.

The chunks were tasty but the base was completely bland for me.
    True, but it was fine for desperate moments.

I'm done with Arctic Zero now that Kroger actually sells a pint though.

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Free minibon..... http://www.heavenlysteals.com/2017/03/free-minibon-roll-at-cinnabon-stores.html

u43y9xtday0p.jpg
    10/10 delicious! I haven't had a cinnabon in years and they are every bit as delicious as I remember. Only 350 calories for 4 so high in calories but very worth it.

350 calories for FOUR minbons? Umm...you sure about that?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Free minibon..... http://www.heavenlysteals.com/2017/03/free-minibon-roll-at-cinnabon-stores.html

u43y9xtday0p.jpg
    10/10 delicious! I haven't had a cinnabon in years and they are every bit as delicious as I remember. Only 350 calories for 4 so high in calories but very worth it.

We're talking cinnabon here. I wouldn't be the least surprised.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Has anyone that shops at Giant noticed that they might be getting rid of the Gelato Fiasco pints? It seems that the space for Gelato Fiasco has been empty for at least a week or two. I'm hoping that means they'll get more of the new Enlightened pints or possibly expand Halo Top.

I'm surprised that Wal-Mart hasn't jumped on the healthier ice cream trend & added these brands to their frozen foods sections.
    Was seriously just at our local Walmart yesterday and they had Halo Top for 4.69. I had left my lunch at home and stopped in to get subway but was pulled by curiosity to check the freezer section. Needless to say I had ice cream for lunch.

That's awesome! For over a year now all my Walmart had was Arctic Zero -.- Although I did buy a pint of it in Shoprite today because I've never had the Poppin Pomegranate... I'm going to be so disappointed and I have no one to blame besides myself for this one.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

u43y9xtday0p.jpg

actually she's right to question it... the serving size is 350 cal for ONE mini cinnabon, not four for 350 cal.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

u43y9xtday0p.jpg

actually she's right to question it... the serving size is 350 cal for ONE mini cinnabon, not four for 350 cal.

Yes sorry, posted too quickly I meant 350 per roll. I WISH it was only 350 for all four HAHA! They come in a pack of 4. I meant to say "350 per roll but they come in pack of 4 so really high in calories".
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

u43y9xtday0p.jpg

Yeah that's why I asked. She had said "per", and I knew that couldn't be right. At least not in my world. *sigh* :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I totally misread that and thought you were questioning why it was so high for all 4.

For 350 calories those better be some big assed mini buns!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    th?id=OIP.hxKQUxwkDiLHixSgqy6i1wEsEk&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I like these. A bit odd that they put cashews in the name considering that peanuts show up first in the ingredient list, and the macros aren't great, but still pretty decent.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I fell for the new Halo Top flavor email. I clicked it.
    Just wanted to share my gullibility with you guys.

(Off-topic Rant: As a rule, I just don't go online on April 1st. You can't tell what's real and what's supposed to be a joke, and often the "jokes" aren't that funny. I find the overall experience frustrating. Bah, humbug!)

Back to Foodie Stuff: I snagged that last two Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch Enlightened and their Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor, as well. I wasn't expecting chocolate bits in the Chocolate Peanut Butter (I'm spoiled by chocolate swirls, I guess), but it was pretty good overall.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Tried both the Pretzel Croissant Breakfast Sandwich and Coconut Creme Pie latte from Dunkin.

I'm not a huge fan of white cheddar (too sharp for me), but overall the sandwich was very good and the pretzel croissant was amazing. Very fluffy and buttery. It tasted like a giant mall pretzel.
    I LOVED the coconut creme pie flavor. It's been a while since Dunkin impressed me with one of their seasonal flavors, but this one is creamy and has a huge coconut flavor.

I tried the iced coffee version of the coconut cream pie and agree it was delicious, although not as good as their Almond Joy flavor they had! Maybe I'll have them mix it with the chocolate syrup to make it taste more like that one :p I still want to try the croissant, I had the chocolate pretzel donut and wasn't impressed. Unlike the picture posted by JunkBanter's review of it, mine hardly had anything on it, it was mostly just chocolate and a little bit of pretzels (just about no caramel)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    This stuff is lit af gum9d0aungaa.jpg

That seems interesting. Looked up the brand and it's sold in England for those that live over there.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Enlightened will be sold in more stores according to their e-mail & they updated their store locator. Weis was included in the list of stores carrying the pints for those that have one around their neck of the woods. Did anyone enter the contest to win the new flavors?

I decided to go after work today since it's only around 3-5 minutes away & they had a few of the new flavors! They had Birthday Cake, Red Velvet, & Cold Brew Coffee.

Of course I bought the Birthday Cake & Red Velvet.

If the Birthday Cake is good I'll buy that over Halo Top's since it will be a dollar cheaper at Weis & possibly cheaper if Giant carries it.

Now if Wal-Mart starts carrying these brands then I'll buy there since I'd possibly get a discount.

The only flavors I have left to find are Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Peanut Butter, & Bananas Foster.

I also finally found the Yoplait Custards at Weis.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Enlightened has banana foster? I need this in my life.
  • hgycta
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Enlightened will be sold in more stores according to their e-mail & they updated their store locator. Weis was included in the list of stores carrying the pints for those that have one around their neck of the woods. Did anyone enter the contest to win the new flavors?

I decided to go after work today since it's only around 3-5 minutes away & they had a few of the new flavors! They had Birthday Cake, Red Velvet, & Cold Brew Coffee.

Of course I bought the Birthday Cake & Red Velvet.

If the Birthday Cake is good I'll buy that over Halo Top's since it will be a dollar cheaper at Weis & possibly cheaper if Giant carries it.

Now if Wal-Mart starts carrying these brands then I'll buy there since I'd possibly get a discount.

The only flavors I have left to find are Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Peanut Butter, & Bananas Foster.

I also finally found the Yoplait Custards at Weis.

The birthday cake is much better than Halo Top's version in my opinion, but it will really depend on what you like more about birthday cake: the cake, or the icing? If you like the cake, you'll probably favor Halo Top's version. If it's the sweet icing, you'll adore Enlightened's.
    Enlightened has banana foster? I need this in my life.

It tastes like banana pudding more than banana foster to me personally, but it's wonderful!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    almond_newlid_large.png?v=1489675140

Meh. Artificial tasting, pretty bland, definitely not satisfying.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    Found enlightened at weis. They have more variety than giant. I purchased red velvet and birthday cake.

@josette06 if you go to the frozen health section at Weis (near the Gluten Free) there are MORE healthy frozen desserts, just FYI :smile: