New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Received this free sample in the mail

th?id=OIP.urv1y4AXqeX3fN2v8E664AEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Just tasted like some vaguely chocolatey paste. Don't recommend.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    These step tracking bracelets are pretty cute:

https://ringly.com/
    Those are beautiful!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    These step tracking bracelets are pretty cute:

https://ringly.com/

Pricey, but they are beautiful. :smile:
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Nuts 'N More brand? They look delicious but I don't want to be disappointed.

mnj37rcxvlus.jpg

I tried the snickerdoodle flavour a while back. While I can't compare it to real snickerdoodles because I have no idea what they are - I hated it. The texture was gritty and sandy, it smelled like Play-Doh, and tasted really artificial, but also had very little flavour. I threw it out without finishing it, which I NEVER do.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Received this free sample in the mail

th?id=OIP.urv1y4AXqeX3fN2v8E664AEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Just tasted like some vaguely chocolatey paste. Don't recommend.

Too bad, not your taste. I LOVE LÄRABAR, great, simple, clean ingredients & waaay better than Quest. I think they're on par with BUP.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kazminchu wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Nuts 'N More brand? They look delicious but I don't want to be disappointed.

mnj37rcxvlus.jpg

I tried the snickerdoodle flavour a while back. While I can't compare it to real snickerdoodles because I have no idea what they are - I hated it. The texture was gritty and sandy, it smelled like Play-Doh, and tasted really artificial, but also had very little flavour. I threw it out without finishing it, which I NEVER do.

Anyone try the birthday cake flavor?
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Went to Chick fil A to try the new strawberry frosted lemonade, I got the Diet version but you'd never be able to tell it's amazing!!!! It tasted like a more tart version of their strawberry milkshake I'm definitely getting it again!
    Also PSA: $11.99 for 4 pints!? That's really good!!! This isn't the usual shoprite I go to but I hope it pops up in more of them!!!
    5uacnpzqqbhz.jpg
    Wow, the count for a large frosted with diet lemonade isn't that much more than the large cone.

• whirlyruns
    whirlyruns Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Went to Chick fil A to try the new strawberry frosted lemonade, I got the Diet version but you'd never be able to tell it's amazing!!!! It tasted like a more tart version of their strawberry milkshake I'm definitely getting it again!
    Also PSA: $11.99 for 4 pints!? That's really good!!! This isn't the usual shoprite I go to but I hope it pops up in more of them!!!
    5uacnpzqqbhz.jpg

I saw an ad that some Costco locations are carrying HT and have the same deal. Either vanilla or birthday cake flavors. Haven't been to my local store to verify.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    lara-51486.png
    I never noticed these but Larabars were the Kroger Free Friday Download last week. They're tasty, but a little too small for the price.

I've got a strawberry spinach bar to try next.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    whirlyruns wrote: »
    5uacnpzqqbhz.jpg

I saw an ad that some Costco locations are carrying HT and have the same deal. Either vanilla or birthday cake flavors. Haven't been to my local store to verify.

That would be an amazing deal!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    5uacnpzqqbhz.jpg

What does the diet version contain? I am, going there (field trip with my students) and I want to "try" to be good lol Thanks...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    5uacnpzqqbhz.jpg

What does the diet version contain? I am, going there (field trip with my students) and I want to "try" to be good lol Thanks...

Honestly I'm not sure but I would GUESS Splenda? It's made with their diet lemonade instead of regular lemonade
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Just got back from grocery shopping for the month (yes you read that right month) & won't purchase anything other than water/sparkling water & the occasional caffeine free soda purchase until I run out of supplies.

I first went to Wal-Mart & almost forgot to look if they had Halo Top! I was shocked to see that they did! I bought all of the Birthday Cake, a few Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Sea Salt Caramel, & Peanut Butter Cup. I only bought one of each of the latter two in case it was a flavor I wasn't too keen on. I was shocked that there wasn't a spot for Cookies & Cream unless that was one of the flavors out of stock.

The price was $4.69 which is $1.30 cheaper than Giant! As I was loading my cart with the Halo Top a guy stops me in the aisle to make a comment that if I eat too much ice cream I'll look like him or get diabetes like him. I just said that it was a low calorie ice cream & low in sugar & left it at that. I really wanted to tell him to mind his own damn business & worry about his own health.

For those that are more into Sorbet/Novelties I noticed this brand at Wal-Mart.

http://thejollyllama.com/uncategorized/home/

I went to Giant but didn't see any new Enlightened flavors & then went to Weis. Weis had Enlightened a little cheaper than Monday so I picked up more of the Red Velvet & they actually had the Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch. I'm excited to try the latter flavor since a lot of you have gave it rave reviews. Most of the newest flavors that were just released don't really appeal to me so I'll pass when the flavors appear in the store.

I also found this at Wal-Mart

caramel-almond-brittle-non-dairy-detail.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Trying the Halo Top Peanut Cup flavor now & it definitely has a Peanut Butter taste & a fair amount of mix-ins. It definitely isn't as plain tasting as the Enlightened Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. The Peanut Butter flavor is on par with the Talenti Peanut Butter Pretzel.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Trying the Halo Top Peanut Cup flavor now & it definitely has a Peanut Butter taste & a fair amount of mix-ins. It definitely isn't as plain tasting as the Enlightened Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. The Peanut Butter flavor is on par with the Talenti Peanut Butter Pretzel.

Mix ins? My last pint only had the swirl.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    darbydean wrote: »
    So probably not new but they are too me... Very tasty and only 160 cals each. I added a wholemeal bun and some salad for a quick and yummy hamburger dinner!! There are a bunch of other flavors I can not wait to try

afeukuf0ab1m.png

Now that looks like something I would love. Where and how much?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Mix ins? My last pint only had the swirl.

I don't know it could've been a swirl, but it felt like I was at least chewing on some small mix-ins.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ouch. I'd be a PITA and contact the manufacturer.

As would I! That is ridiculous!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I tried the Coconut Crème Pie Hot Coffee from Dunkin Donuts this morning. It was fabulous!

I can only have it once, though--the sugar content is too rich for my blood (35 g. for a medium cup). :/