New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    If anyone tries the sweet/sour color-chaning Unicorn Frappuccino that comes out tomorrow at Starbucks please do me a huge favor and let me know if it's worth the 400+ calories it probably contains. :x It's so beautiful but I have a hard time fitting their frappuccinos into my diary since I'm on a strict maintenance diet of enjoying a pint of ice cream each night and I really don't want to give that up unless I know it will be worth it ;P
    ephzduczizxi.png

I actually got on here to see if anyone knew what the calories were for a tall one. Grande is 475 calories, and I have to build it into my foods tomorrow. :)

280 calories for the tall so I couldn't resist! It's beautiful but I'm not a huge fan as the mango is pretty strong. If you like mango though it's phenomenal and well rounded! Just wish it was cotton candy flavored (they had cotton candy before but it didn't taste anything like cotton candy in my opinion)
    bws28zpafb8x.jpg

omg these are ALL over my social media feeds... not understanding the attraction - and why mango? just no.

Not a fan of mango. The colors are deceptive. I would expect to be tasting something like cotton candy when taking a sip LOL.

exactly! i never drink any of those fancy drinks but cotton candy i would have tried lol even if it was just a sip

I caved yesterday and had to get my Unicorn on. I didn't think the mango was too powerful, but the last few sips definitely had that sour punch. Was interesting, would be better with some rum tho!
  • jor3c
    jor3c Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

Same here. It tastes like food coloring to me, honestly, and is a terrible mix with cream cheese. I've never understood red velvet.

My husband even "made me" try it from a really, really good bakery thinking I'd understand the subtle nuances of delicious fresh red velvet cake. NOPE!

The red food dye they stopped making (caused cancer) years and years ago is why the Red Velvet Cakes do not taste good. We used to make from scratch as a child with the old red dye and they were delicious!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    @hgycta at Walmart they have a Banana Pudding kind of flavor ice cream in their Great Value line. Once I eat the stockpile of ice creams I have I'll buy that one.

Oh my... yes, please do let me know how it is!!! I have my own stockpile to get through first XD
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    proyo ice cream is new but i haven't tried it yet. i saw it just above the halo top supply!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    For those of you who got the free green chef box... how long did it take you to get that email? I got the 'free box just pay shipping' email 12 days ago...
  • hgycta
    Options
    For those of you who got the free green chef box... how long did it take you to get that email? I got the 'free box just pay shipping' email 12 days ago...

Like a week maybe two at the very most... that's odd... are you sure it didnt go to your spam folder? Maybe they caught on...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    33e185d5-e3ae-412d-b4b9-98bccb3d2d5b_1.4879c857cf72376b28974323a3b40586.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Found this at Wal-Mart! This is what Froot Loops would taste like if it were a cookie which basically means it tastes awesome.

Anyone try the Burger King Froot Loop shake?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Like a week maybe two at the very most... that's odd... are you sure it didnt go to your spam folder? Maybe they caught on...

Yes shouldn't take that long. Not over two weeks unless they have stopped doing it.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    t37g8akorhgv.jpeg

Not new in general but new to me is the whole line of Food for Life products. I love that they're frozen. These prophets pockets have been a lifesaver at college. Since they're frozen I don't worry about them going bad. I got six in a pack for around 3.50! 100 calories each, good ingredients, lower sodium, and has a decent amount of protein! I like to cook an egg in a patty shape, cut it in half and put it in each half and have that for breakfast lunch or dinner. Highly recommend!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Got another Green Chef email... for 50% off my first box. Maybe if I keep waiting I'll get the free one? Sigh.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    2cfp1ub.jpg
    Tasty. I love graham crackers and white chocolate always, and they tasted good with the strawberry yogurt.
    rwjtr6.png
    This is the first Quest bar I really liked, so thumbs up!
  • hgycta
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So I went to the Vitamin Shoppe today because they sent me a $5 Healthy Awards certificate and I noticed a lot of new stuff!
    1.) They FINALLY had the new ONE bars (Maple Glazed Donut and Salted Caramel, I already tried the Blueberry Cobbler and prefer Quest's version so I can't wait to try these new flavors to compare)
    2.) I've never seen MuscleMilk Protein Bars before here, so I picked up the Birthday Cake flavor bar... has anyone had these before? Is the peanut butter cookie any good?
    3.) I've also never seen MyBar carried here... never even heard of that brand. Again, I picked up the Confetti Cake because that's usually a safe flavor for me, but the iced cinnamon crunch was quite enticing as well. If anyone has tried these bars please let me know how they are!
    4.) I decided I was spending too much money so I saw, but did not purchase, the MyCookies. They had like 290 calories each but seemed kind of small so I wanted to come here for opinions before I picked them up... they feel dense kind of like the Buff Bake cookies... anyone know if they're similar or are they not worth it?

43pegxnwog15.jpg
    gwy0br5x8m7d.jpg
    8n6296vljkr0.jpg
    d317nmab52vn.jpg
  • hgycta
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Couldn't resist trying the MyBar. It's definitely true to the birthday cake flavor and I'd say it tastes more like birthday cake than OhYeah's bar, I'd get it again. While it does not taste overly artificial, it does have a whey protein taste to it and you can tell it's a protein bar. Still, I'm very impressed with how filling and flavorful it is! I'm also surprised because it's kind of salty, which I didn't expect... I can't tell if I like the saltiness to it or not... normally I would, but it was just very unexpected. 7.5/10 from me!
    qpm497kxxq8p.jpg
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So I went to the Vitamin Shoppe today because they sent me a $5 Healthy Awards certificate and I noticed a lot of new stuff!
    1.) They FINALLY had the new ONE bars (Maple Glazed Donut and Salted Caramel, I already tried the Blueberry Cobbler and prefer Quest's version so I can't wait to try these new flavors to compare)
    2.) I've never seen MuscleMilk Protein Bars before here, so I picked up the Birthday Cake flavor bar... has anyone had these before? Is the peanut butter cookie any good?
    3.) I've also never seen MyBar carried here... never even heard of that brand. Again, I picked up the Confetti Cake because that's usually a safe flavor for me, but the iced cinnamon crunch was quite enticing as well. If anyone has tried these bars please let me know how they are!
    4.) I decided I was spending too much money so I saw, but did not purchase, the MyCookies. They had like 290 calories each but seemed kind of small so I wanted to come here for opinions before I picked them up... they feel dense kind of like the Buff Bake cookies... anyone know if they're similar or are they not worth it?

The Muscle Milk cake flavor disappointed me. It definitely was not awful, but it does not compare to FitJoy's or Oh Yeah! One's cake flavors. I dislike nuts, so I can't speak for the peanut butter. The blueberry waffle cone and raspberry cheesecake flavors were very sweet, which I like. The double fudge brownie and salted caramel were good too, but tasted artificial, with the artificial taste strongest in the double fudge brownie. Of all of the Muscle Milk bars I've tried, the blueberry waffle cone was my favorite.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

43pegxnwog15.jpg
    gwy0br5x8m7d.jpg
    8n6296vljkr0.jpg
    d317nmab52vn.jpg

Muscle Milk peanut butter cookie is my favorite protein bar of them all. Even my husband likes it and he doesn't like any protein bars. I've only tried that one and the brownie one and I loved that one too. I'll be waiting to see how you like the birthday cake.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Couldn't resist trying the MyBar. It's definitely true to the birthday cake flavor and I'd say it tastes more like birthday cake than OhYeah's bar, I'd get it again. While it does not taste overly artificial, it does have a whey protein taste to it and you can tell it's a protein bar. Still, I'm very impressed with how filling and flavorful it is! I'm also surprised because it's kind of salty, which I didn't expect... I can't tell if I like the saltiness to it or not... normally I would, but it was just very unexpected. 7.5/10 from me!
    qpm497kxxq8p.jpg

ooooo these look goood